No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

The cops/UA said the man fell on his own and then took that statement back when the vids surfaced? :lol:

Maaaaaaaaan imagine if the dr was black....riots all over garunteed

No one seems to really give a **** bout the guy. I see more memes on him than anything else online.

Media seems more focused on how this is a PR disaster for United because of the CEO's response. Hell, Conan did a skit last night involving an audience member getting dragged to their seat

Last edited:
People are now more aware airlines are crooks and a scumbag doctor got publically humiliated.

Idk what kinda treatment u guys are used to but when a cop tells u to do something u usually have to do it. Keep thinking you have rights and this is what happens to you

People are now more aware airlines are crooks and a scumbag doctor got publically humiliated.

Idk what kinda treatment u guys are used to but when a cop tells u to do something u usually have to do it. Keep thinking you have rights and this is what happens to you

I think this is the sad reality.

Maaaaaaaaan imagine if the dr was black....riots all over garunteed

No one seems to really give a **** bout the guy. I see more memes on him than anything else online.

Media seems more focused on how this is a PR disaster for United because of the CEO's response. Hell, Conan did a skit last night involving an audience member getting dragged to their seat

My Asian peeps on fb sound like they're never going to buy a United airline ticket again lol

I got into a bit of an argument with my dad about this.

He was like, why fight? Just do what they say and they'll make your next flight free. Obviously the flight can't leave unless everyone is seated and SOMEONE has to leave.

I was like, he had a right as anyone else to be there. He paid the same amount of money as anyone else. Why'd it have to be him? He was already seated and they could've done many other things before escalating to the last resort. Ej. Give away lots of money. Lots of it. Keep sweetening the pot until someone bites.

Last edited:

Right. Jimmy Kimmel played the video of the incident on his show last night and the audience were cracking the hell up.

It's nowhere near as easy as "the next flight will be free". There have been times where I've had to fly back a day before a crucial company meeting/deadline. Forcing me off a flight and giving me $800 to fly the next day is not going to help much if I come back home and no longer have a job :lol:

Im sorry but I dont think this was racially motivated at all.

Everyone wants to cash in on that card lately.

Never thought of Asians as a target for racism.

Stereotyped yes but racism?

i dont think its as simple as they all paid the same

they discriminate/kick ppl off based off how much they paid/frequent flier miles/business class etc
the security is chicago police, i guess a division of the airport security
racism/discrimination isnt a card to be played

when someone mistreats you due to ur race lets hear you talk about cards being played 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I just wonder why dude can't sue.

I'd put up an endless fight.
I'm sure they'd settle. Can't see them stupidly trying to bleed this guy out after all of this

I'm not convinced either but I can see how it could have been used

True, different classes pay different amounts. But there are a lot of ppl in business class or wherever he was. Couldn't get one of them to volunteer with a sweet enough pot? Surely it's less of a hassle to give someone a crap load of money than get your brand dragged in mud..

I mean, their reputation is taking a hit and their stock fell off a bajillion points or whatever.. Surely anything is better than that

Last edited:

What?

What about ol girl that got denied the AirBnB place cuz shes asian?

Being from Kentucky,I already knew this guys back story because it was in the news here and I knew they would bring it up eventually,regardless doesn't justify the way he was treated.
Dudes got a nice poker game too,I think he's cashed like 300k in the World Series Of Poker.

What?

What about ol girl that got denied the AirBnB place cuz shes asian?

I have no idea what your talking about.

Of course there are people who are racist against asians but has there been such a systemic widespread racial tension to the point where racism should be brought up as the motive?

Nah, a bit of a reach.

Youre dad Does have a point...

However im on neithers side. Airlines wrong for tryna hoard up a plane unorganized and unprofessionally and this dude just had to cooperate, just like how everyone else did.

Others took the 800 and free hotel, why are you so special ? (Yes i know hes a dr, but that dont give u the right to act superior)

Also since its chicago PD, they shouldve known better instead of draggin him out. But then again...they police so im not gona get into that lol

But then again f united for treating ppl like ish

The airline literally could not have handled this any worse. China is UA's second largest market. Also, he had a heart attack and transplant back in 2016, so doctors literally saved his life. This is sure a backwards way of showing his appreciation to doctors.

Back
Top Bottom