No United airlines thread ? VOL....Delta won

Youre dad Does have a point...

However im on neithers side. Airlines wrong for tryna hoard up a plane unorganized and unprofessionally and this dude just had to cooperate, just like how everyone else did.

Others took the 800 and free hotel, why are you so special ? (Yes i know hes a dr, but that dont give u the right to act superior)

Also since its chicago PD, they shouldve known better instead of draggin him out. But then again...they police so im not gona get into that lol

But then again f united for treating ppl like ish
I don't it was a superiority thing but he had plans that could were not equated by an $800 voucher. Nobody else had to get off but lucky him he had to be forced off? Although I likely woulda just ate crow and took that walk of shame off the plane I can see why a person would fight tooth and nail to stay on because they need to get to their destination

Others took the 800 and free hotel, why are you so special ? (Yes i know hes a dr, but that dont give u the right to act superior)

i dont think its as simple as him thinking he's "better" than others

he is a doctor who made a hippocratic oath to provide for his patients

if someone died as a result of him not being there then is it just oh well cost of doing business?

why should airline employees get preferential treatment at the possible expense of peoples lives?

the airline's bottom line shouldnt come before human lives

Last edited:
It's all the airlines fault, it was handled poorly. This should have been taken care of before passengers got on the plane and sat down. Imagine yourself having somewhere to be, sitting comfortably, then be told you were randomly selected to leave the flight and be delayed overnight. Come on man.

Airplane biz has its roots with racism/classism. Things are changing though. Found out from an AA training that families and age groups 25 & under bring more revenue then frequent flyer/coporate accounts, therefore urging employees to be more accommodating towards gen pop and to stop kissing first class mf ***.
Guess united didn't get that memo

and the worst part is it aint like those 4 ppl had to be on that plane for that day

they were going in early for the next day

I read somewhere that the ceo is not making a full apology cuz to do so is just admitting fault and just makes him vulnerable to a lawsuit and to take a big, huge effing hit.

But to not issue a full apology makes him look like an *** and is a PR disaster, and he will take a hit anyway

Interesting catch 22

Last edited:
He was chosen randomly tho with the computer.not like they picked him out like eeny meeni miney moe ish.

I see your point with the dr reasoning tho. Damn i wonder if a dr could even sue airlines cause their patients died

i dont know what algorithm they use or what they mean by use a computer at all

maybe when they say the use a computer they just mean they use a computer screen to look at potential passengers to kick

flight got delayed even more due to this fiasco just cuz they wanted to save pennies on comping ppl

now the ceo defending the employees gonna cost even more all cuz they dont wanna look wrong in apologizing

http://nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/
The board’s probe into the criminal charges found that Dao became sexually interested in a male patient, Brian Case, whom he gave a physical examination to, including a genital examination, and whom he eventually made his office manager.

Case quit that job due to “inappropriate” remarks made by Dao, who then pursued him and arranged to give him prescription drugs in exchange for sexual acts, according to the documents, filed last year.
sick.gif

Still not cool to get dragged off how he did, but might wanna think twice before scheduling a physical with this Doctor
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Maybe the ceo would rather lose money in terms of dropped stocks than give a whole lot of money to one guy. Might just be an ego or principle thing.

I read somewhere that the ceo is not making a full apology cuz to do so is just admitting fault and just makes him vulnerable to a lawsuit and to take a big, huge effing hit.

But to not issue a full apology makes him look like an *** and is a PR disaster, and he will take a hit anyway

Interesting catch 22
There's going to be a settlement.....can't be that stubborn
He was chosen randomly tho with the computer.not like they picked him out like eeny meeni miney moe ish.

I see your point with the dr reasoning tho. Damn i wonder if a dr could even sue airlines cause their patients died
Eh, there was no dice roll or math being done. They surveyed the area and landed on him being a potentially easy target to comply by threat of force if necessary but he wasn't having it

You've never thought of Asians being targets of racism?

You sir, are a damn fool. And that's putting it mildly.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Show me instances where this could lead people to call racism?

Like I said of course there are people who are racist against asians but nothing to the point where I'd pull that card right here.

Everyone wants to be oppressed these days.

Weird.

I didnt think of it like that, just thought theyd have a professional program for these types of things idk :lol:

Damn yo, only way this thing is dying downin my eyes is ceo stepping down

Nah bruh. They choose not the computer. They pick folks that they think they can persuade with their freebies. You hear it a majority of the time 30 min before boarding a flight. They should of picked a younger kid and sold the voucher as a gift to their parents/gf/bf or whatever. I see it all the time while flying.
You don't pull any revenue passengers off the plane unless it's a safety risk. Don't know how UA can get away with this without a fat lawsuit.

I didnt think of it like that, just thought theyd have a professional program for these types of things idk
laugh.gif

Damn yo, only way this thing is dying downin my eyes is ceo stepping down
Nah lol basically they tryna play like they used the lil bubble popper in a game of Trouble to choose a seat and they went by their own scale
Nah bruh. They choose not the computer. They pick folks that they think they can persuade with their freebies. You hear it a majority of the time 30 min before boarding a flight. They should of picked a younger kid and sold the voucher as a gift to their parents/gf/bf or whatever. I see it all the time while flying.
You don't pull any revenue passengers off the plane unless it's a safety risk. Don't know how UA can get away with this without a fat lawsuit.
Nobody would have chose a kid, their on the bottom of the list of people to bump off a flight down with handicapped peoples and vets

Yeah. As people have said, they likely looked at a passenger manifest and said, this guy is older and traveling alone. Maybe he doesn't have anything to do etc

I doubt they used a computer. Imagine how it would look if the computer chose a white man in a suit in first class
laugh.gif
lol they'd be drawin straws to tell ol boy he's gettin' off, nobody want that white man drama

Haha they came for son name quick. I'm not gonna lie it did make me a whole lot more apathetic knowing he's a scumbag. It shouldn't but it does. Those pictures with him and his grandkids make me sick. If the airline paid to publicize those facts about him salute.

airline are scumbags too if they paid to put that out there and sour public opinion for their wrongdoing

Just sad if they paid media to smear his name but they couldn't pay someone to volunteer to leave the flight

I have 0 sympathy for people that hold up flights over dumb **** like this, they get overbooked all the time and when they tell you to get off then you need to get off. Dude brought this on himself by escalating it to the point where law enforcement had to be called. Crews take priority over passengers, hell they can pull passengers off a plane for weight restrictions if theres too much cargo.

Back
Top Bottom