NT: I fell in lust with a bartender, how do I win?

Sorry, it was hard to find pics on the site, they have like 4,000 pictures.
She is the dark one. I think she is Japanese and something else. Anyway, i'm assuming a lot of guys won't find her too attractive but I do. Her mouth is 
devil.gif
. Ironically enough the red head pictured grabbed my %$+ last night but she is scary.

2jg5r8x.jpg

sdpclu.jpg

2q1cscy.jpg

go in there with some hot chick friends a bunch of times
to boost your appeal then just tell her to go out with you

go in there with some hot chick friends a bunch of times
to boost your appeal then just tell her to go out with you

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

You are right Ravage. There is probably atleast 5 guys telling her she is beautiful every night. There are a few things in the way, like I don't have my own car right now (accident), and the place  is like 45 minutes away. I know a girl who knows a little bit about her. That's how I heard she has a kid. 
I mean, i'm not even tryna be like this. +#%+% is a bartender, that's immediately no bueno, but I can't get her out of my mind. She is so fine, you know those hipster chicks who are so fine and dress all hot and weird so they are 10 times more interesting. She is like a robot, she knows exactly what she is doing, walking around looking all cool and vintage. 

But there's something behind those eyes, I see a realness. You made sense Ravage, instead of hitting on her I should just keep it real. I think i'll just say I know a million guys do this everynight but you're beautiful, and for whatever reasons, there's something interesting about you. I know this is your place of work and this isn't the right place to do this, but if you would like to hang out outside of work, i'd like that. That's my effort. lol.

This is how I feel

"And on my down time, trying to find a fine breeze
But see im underground so now i gotta find cheese
Just to take her out to dinner, just to eat and get a kiss up on the cheek
But for me it's even harder, cuz i aint got a car to pick them up in
So chicks already think they put enough in
Plus im kind of cute so its hard for them to trust him"

From the pics you posted, there isn't. So go in for the kill and ask her out already.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

You are right Ravage. There is probably atleast 5 guys telling her she is beautiful every night. There are a few things in the way, like I don't have my own car right now (accident), and the place  is like 45 minutes away. I know a girl who knows a little bit about her. That's how I heard she has a kid. 
I mean, i'm not even tryna be like this. +#%+% is a bartender, that's immediately no bueno, but I can't get her out of my mind. She is so fine, you know those hipster chicks who are so fine and dress all hot and weird so they are 10 times more interesting. She is like a robot, she knows exactly what she is doing, walking around looking all cool and vintage. 

But there's something behind those eyes, I see a realness. You made sense Ravage, instead of hitting on her I should just keep it real. I think i'll just say I know a million guys do this everynight but you're beautiful, and for whatever reasons, there's something interesting about you. I know this is your place of work and this isn't the right place to do this, but if you would like to hang out outside of work, i'd like that. That's my effort. lol.

This is how I feel

"And on my down time, trying to find a fine breeze
But see im underground so now i gotta find cheese
Just to take her out to dinner, just to eat and get a kiss up on the cheek
But for me it's even harder, cuz i aint got a car to pick them up in
So chicks already think they put enough in
Plus im kind of cute so its hard for them to trust him"

From the pics you posted, there isn't. So go in for the kill and ask her out already.

Back
Top Bottom