NT I got a JOB !

at my local YMCA  as a "Member Services Representative" and ive got a few questions. Have any of you worked there ? what its like and how likely is it that they will give me a Drug Test ? 
nerd.gif

at my local YMCA  as a "Member Services Representative" and ive got a few questions. Have any of you worked there ? what its like and how likely is it that they will give me a Drug Test ? 
nerd.gif

Hey congrats man.

I just texted my friend's bro who worked at the Y and he said he got piss tested.

Hey congrats man.

I just texted my friend's bro who worked at the Y and he said he got piss tested.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Hey congrats man.

smfh time to get my Niacin on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

want a cookie??
Yes, Please
happy.gif
You must not know what it feels like to finally have a job after months of NO $$$

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Hey congrats man.

smfh time to get my Niacin on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

want a cookie??
Yes, Please
happy.gif
You must not know what it feels like to finally have a job after months of NO $$$

You got a new job in this economy and you are worried about a drug test? I hope that you don't work with kids. There are plenty of people that would love a job and would be willing to stay clean.

You got a new job in this economy and you are worried about a drug test? I hope that you don't work with kids. There are plenty of people that would love a job and would be willing to stay clean.

YMCA is non profit... more than likely not comin outta pocket to test you bruh bruh...
pimp.gif

YMCA is non profit... more than likely not comin outta pocket to test you bruh bruh...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom