Originally Posted by lilxshaggy

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

grin.gif

haha i always use it post workouts to "help build muscle"
basically fills in where u tear/work out your muscles helping you get bigger
i consume at least my body weight in protein daily or even more in 6 meals every 2-3 hours
and this should be in S&T

not possible
how is that not possible? i eat about 50g protein for breakfast, around 15-20g next meal, 30-50 lunch, about 50gs of whey after the gym, andanother 30-50 for dinner and 30gs of casein protein before i sleep and i weigh about 170lbs
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

ITS NOT FOR TASTE ITS FOR GAIN, IT DONT MATTER HOW IT TASTES
You would be surprise how many vets on BB switch brands to switch up the flavors...

I personally get tire of the same flavor in ~1 month. I find another one that is comparable in nutritional value.

I drink whey protein... Strawberry smoothie I think... Something strawberry...
laugh.gif
its hella good tho.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

grin.gif

haha i always use it post workouts to "help build muscle"
basically fills in where u tear/work out your muscles helping you get bigger
i consume at least my body weight in protein daily or even more in 6 meals every 2-3 hours
and this should be in S&T

not possible
how is that not possible? i eat about 50g protein for breakfast, around 15-20g next meal, 30-50 lunch, about 50gs of whey after the gym, and another 30-50 for dinner and 30gs of casein protein before i sleep and i weigh about 170lbs
glasses.gif
170g =/= 170lbs

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dark Matter and Dark Rage are both great products and I had alot of success with both....

I had to stop takin Dark RAge tho caus it was giving me so much energy and gettin me so amped that I was gettin like panic anxiety attacks a few hours after my workout from it caus I had so much energy left over from , does NO Shogun or White Flood do that as well? I wanna go back on another preworkout NO supplement but dont want anything thats gonna make me feel like that again....
i only tried no shotgun once , superpump , NAno vapor, NO explode, white flood did not do even close to that
tired.gif

and about eating a gram for every pound being impossible, i am 232, i get a good 240 grams of protien a day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

hey guys post your stash....im bored
Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla shake to keep me from getting bored. All are around ~100 cals per scoop with roughly 25g of protein. I takeit right after I wake up, an hour before the gym, and in the locker room right after I'm done working out.

Each bucket lasts about 1.5 weeks. Will try other flavors afterward.
f9hbbo.jpg

Invest in something that is ATLEAST 5lb if you're using it 3x a day. If you're worried about getting bored of the same flavor.....go buy 5lb ofChocolate or Strawberry Gaspari MyoFusion (i have stated this about 5x so far, lol) . It's only about $10 more than MGN at $42 for the 5 pounder. TRUST ME,you will not get bored of it, period. (I'm drinking one right now)

Invest in something that is ATLEAST 5lb if you're using it 3x a day. If you're worried about getting bored of the same flavor.....go buy 5lb of Chocolate or Strawberry Gaspari MyoFusion (i have stated this about 5x so far, lol) . It's only about $10 more than MGN at $42 for the 5 pounder. TRUST ME, you will not get bored of it, period. (I'm drinking one right now)
I like my 2 lbers, thank you very much. I'm sure I will get bored of the flavor soon, and MGN has a pretty wide range...I'm anxious totry them all.
Your stuff has 158 cals of fat and 25g of protein, around the same range I'm taking in now. Why should I take in the extra cals and throw off my daily calintake?

Like I've stated before, everyone has different goals that's why there are a lot of supplement out there. You can't just say "go take blahblah blah" without knowing the goal that person is aiming for...

Ok is 40 calories really going to make that much of a difference? Seeing that you are taking it 3x a day, I would hope that you are bulking, and that smallamount of calories is not going to hurt you whatsoever.

Anybody have any good shake recipes? I need some new ones. Here's my current post-workout shake:

2 scoops MyoFusion
1.5-2 cups 2% Milk
Handful of Ice Cubes
1 tbs Naturally More Peanut Butter
1 Packet Cinnamon Bun Oatmeal
1 Banana (occasionally)

Ok is 40 calories really going to make that much of a difference? Seeing that you are taking it 3x a day, I would hope that you are bulking, and that small amount of calories is not going to hurt you whatsoever.
40 cals difference/scoop x 3 times a day = 120 cals/day x 7 days/week = 840 cals/week...which is more than a full meal for me.

So why would I pay $10 MORE than for something that is higher in cal, but not in protein? Sure you can make assumptions, but do you know my routine? I'mtrying to stay lean, not bulk up.

is it just me or does ON gold standard whey never fully dissolve when mixed with a spoon?
i always get little clumps which i have to break apart which is annoying.
or maybe im not stirring long enough lol

Back
Top Bottom