NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

*Friend calls my home phone*
Friend: "Hey, are you home?"

:lol: guilty. I've called my house phone and said the same to my sister.

I was responding to club 27 co-signing what your cousin said.
that's actually pretty funny... somebody agreeing with a post in the 'dumbest thing you've heard someone say thread'
you're trying too hard to subtly take a shot at me.

im simply playing Devil's Advocate. you guys seem to write it completely off as if our government hasnt already tried various control techniques that you're simply unaware of.

My cousin told me he doesn't believe in taking medicine because he believes in some sort of conspiracy theory that the government uses medicine "to control your mind".
mean.gif

Sheer ignorance.
While I disagree with the government using *medicine* for mind control, there have been mind control experiments that have been admitted & declassified (Project MKULTRA).  If it was happening under everyone's noses 40-50 years ago, you best believe it's still going on now.

The Fluoride in the drinking water is known to make people sick, and is known to put people in a vegetated state over time... but direct mind control?

But at least your cousin is half-aware.

you're trying too hard to subtly take a shot at me.

im simply playing Devil's Advocate. you guys seem to write it completely off as if our government hasnt already tried various control techniques that you're simply unaware of.

I responded DIRECTLY to you.....and referenced you by name ...how is that "subtle"

Instead of avoiding the real debate, expand on my original reply to your post

Some medicine? all medicine? psychoactive drugs?
just saying "government uses medicine to control your mind"... is too broad to even be of any use even if the government is indeed after your "mind"
Aspirin? Tylenol? what medicine are they using...??
Do the family of government officials not take medicine?
What are you trying to say and where are you getting these ideas from?

What debate? What ideas? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

All I did was ask a question, I did not take a stance on anything.

but you're here machine-gunning questions at me like a peeved female quizzing her spouse after coming home late. 

I really dont know what to do with your queries.

inb4 you say something like "thats what I thought" or "yea, i KNEW you wouldnt have an answer!" or some other bratty phrase that makes you feel good about yourself. 

I was responding to club 27 co-signing what your cousin said.
that's actually pretty funny... somebody agreeing with a post in the 'dumbest thing you've heard someone say thread'

I hit multiquote to quote you and club27 but it quoted both quotes under one box.

Anything by SK08 so far on NT takes the cake. I'm tomorrow's dumbness will top today's.
Dude makes a thread for every hardship he faces

on topic tho I remember in fifth grade some kid said "does saddam hussein's last name mean he is really insane?"

The whole class including the teacher collectively went :stoneface: :smh: :lol: :rofl: :smh:

:lol: guilty. I've called my house phone and said the same to my sister.[/quote]
:lol: I tried playing it off like, duh i know your home but where in the house are you lol

What debate? What ideas? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

All I did was ask a question, I did not take a stance on anything.

but you're here machine-gunning questions at me like a peeved female quizzing her spouse after coming home late. 

I really dont know what to do with your queries.

you have replied to me twice without answering any questions I asked you.

Why bother typing if you're not gonna elaborate on what your opinion is?

Last edited:
why is this 'sheer ignorance' exactly.?

are you under the impression that your government is looking out for your best interest?
We live in a democracy, where our elected leaders have a vested interest in keeping their constituents happy, so they wouldn't dare do anything to harm the people of their own country.

notsrs

Back
Top Bottom