NTers with interracial children-Serious question UPDATE PG4

^^^^^^^^
I hope I'm not stuck but once I get this proven through the courts I plan on relinquishing all rights as a parent.

damn.
i don't think you can get a name taken off a birth certificate though.
that's
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
up.

you werent going behind her back. you did what you felt was right. Obviously she wasnt going to be forthcoming about any info like that

Originally Posted by ponson02

ok. I had the blood test done Monday. The results came back that I am not the father
eek.gif
frown.gif

Ol girl is pissed. Shes sayin that Im a coward for goin behind her back and gettin a test. She is claiming that the test is wrong and that she will get me taken off the birth certificate Monday. I told her that if the test is wrong we need to get thid figured out and that since she is really just talkin crazy the only way we can communicate is through lawers and courts. I told her I will look into getting a court ordered test and that we will take it from there, The only reason I am even sayin this is because I know I will need one anyway as far as getting off the birth certificate is concerned

The only thing im trippin on is how she is saying the paternity test is wrong and puttin it off on me. She says that i am a coward and that this is what I wanted. Basically he is not owning up to nothing. I guess I just have to get another one done through the courts.
She really had the nerve to say that?
smh.gif

ok. I had the blood test done Monday. The results came back that I am not the father
eek.gif
frown.gif

Ol girl is pissed. Shes sayin that Im a coward for goin behind her back and gettin a test. She is claiming that the test is wrong and that she will get me taken off the birth certificate Monday. I told her that if the test is wrong we need to get thid figured out and that since she is really just talkin crazy the only way we can communicate is through lawers and courts. I told her I will look into getting a court ordered test and that we will take it from there, The only reason I am even sayin this is because I know I will need one anyway as far as getting off the birth certificate is concerned

The only thing im trippin on is how she is saying the paternity test is wrong and puttin it off on me. She says that i am a coward and that this is what I wanted. Basically he is not owning up to nothing. I guess I just have to get another one done through the courts.
I'm sorry to hear that. You could of gave her a heads-up that you had taken the test and waiting on the results, but ultimately you hadconcerns and you took the necessary steps to find out the truth.

outside of your dislike for ol girl how do you feel about the baby now that you know?

do you not like/love the baby anymore or are you torn cuz she's not yours but you've built a connection/relationship with her?

Damn %@$%*. How you even get trapped like this? You aint know she was *$!!!%% around on you?

Damn that sucks. Good luck getting your name off the BC. You aint no coward. Most dudes would be scared to take the test. You did the right thing. Think if youfound out years later.

That chick a dumb trifling foul scumbag ho.

smh.gif

I swear mandatory blood tests on any chick "I knock up"

eek.gif
frown.gif

Damn, sorry to hear that. I take back what I said earlier in the thread. Get a court mandated test. Paternity tests do not lie. She was foul forthat and foul for making you raise another man's child. After that lawyer up because your name is on the birth certificate and you can be held liable interms of making child support payments.

How old is the baby?Even though she is not yours there has to be some connection. Cutting all ties will be really hard. Good luck.

Damn, man. I'm really sorry for you dude. Don't fall for none of that BS line about her calling you a coward. She was the cheater, and on top of thattrying to get the "good" guy to take care of her mistake. She's definitely in the wrong in all possible ways.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on your part for following your intuition. It never lies.

eek.gif
frown.gif

Sorry bro, good luck on everything I wish y'all the best out of this.

eyes.gif
smh.gif
@ most people here thinking it improbable and stonefacing

You did the right thing OP. Props to dude that posted the Walgreens link
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

eek.gif
frown.gif

Sorry bro, good luck on everything I wish y'all the best out of this.

word.
and man damn. Sorry

eek.gif
frown.gif

30sy9hv.jpg

Sorry to hear that OP, but its for the best that you know now than years later. Hope everything works out for you.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How you even get trapped like this? You aint know she was *$!!!%% around on you?

on_line.gif
DoubleJs07- I don't suspect her of stepping out. Weve never had an issue with that. We were together for about 1 1/2 years before she got pregnant. But I dont put nothin past nobody. We never had anything come up about that and Im not the type of dude that worries about that if nothing compels me to.
...people are gonna #!*# around if they want to. That's just the way it is.

OP, I can't even imagine how you feelin' right now.
tired.gif
Real %%%*,I'd find the means to have shorty's @$# beat down after this whole ordeal is over (assuming the paternity test confirms it). Words can't expresshow I feel about %*@@!%% like that...

Back
Top Bottom