Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Sims-Walker vs Dolphins

OR

Miles Austin vs Chargers

(remember Chargers are 8th in pass defense, Dolphins are 24th)

-The Juice

Miles Austin

Forsett owners what are you guys gonna do?

I have J. Harrison vs pit (2nite) or Ganther @ oak

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ go with ganther

Saem I have both and playing Ganther right now. Forsett is staying on the bench until he's named the starter

help me pick 1 WR and 1 TE

wr's

sims-walker vs. dolphins
or
robert meachem @ falcons

te's

jerrimichael finley vs. bears
or
kevin boss vs. eagles

any help or comments are appreciated!

Looks like Jerome Harrison ain't doing a thing, Chris Jennings from the browns getting the carries?

Picking up Chris Jennings for Felix Jones? Yes...no?

Felix has a brutal schedule ahead...San Diego, Washington, New Orleans, Philadelphia AND he has to share the carries with Barber and Choice.

Jerome Harris did not get one carry tonight...

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

help me pick 1 WR and 1 TE

wr's

sims-walker vs. dolphins
or
robert meachem @ falcons

te's

jerrimichael finley vs. bears
or
kevin boss vs. eagles

any help or comments are appreciated!
2 WR's going in opposite directions. Go with Meach. MSW is hampered with a sore calf anyway, which probably explains hislack of production as of late.

And I'd play Boss vs the Eagles. He's the safer choice as he's in there almost every play. Finley and Lee split plays. I don'tknow if you are aware of this site but they have teams stats vs. TE's, WR's, and RB's: http://subscribers.footba...teams/teampage-phi-5.php
Eagles seem to give up a good chunk of yards vs TE's and Boss already had a 3/70 1 TD game against them.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Picking up Chris Jennings for Felix Jones? Yes...no?

Felix has a brutal schedule ahead...San Diego, Washington, New Orleans, Philadelphia AND he has to share the carries with Barber and Choice.

Jerome Harris did not get one carry tonight...
Hard to say with Mangini as the coach. Harrison was ineffective so he put in Jennings. I think he prefers Jennings because he can passblock and Harrison can't. But Harrison has big play ability. I would pick up Jennings over F. Jones. Browns face the Chiefs, Raiders, Jags, socross your fingers Jennings is the feature back because there's a big performance in there.

So is it easy to say Ganther is the player pickup of the week? He better come through, since dumb %#* Mora won't start Forsett. Good Luck All!

Would like some opinions here....

Steve Smith (Car) @ NE
or
Crabtree vs ARI

Forte vs GB
or
Ganther @ OAK

Jets D @TB
or
Packers D @ CHI

Keep in mind its a PPR league (1pt per catch). Only reason im on the fence about sitting Forte is bc he makes alot of catches out of the backfield.

^ For some odd reason I'm kind of feeling Steve Smith this week vs the Pats. Everyone saw how bad that pass D is from NE, I think Smith can have a prettygood game tomorrow.

I got a little lucky last night, glad Harrison put up junk. My opponent played both Harrison & Holmes, Holmes had a pretty good game. 12.30 in my league

Why is MSW only projected 2 points all a sudden on Yahoo? Did something happen to him?

NVM looks liek he wont be playing

Ok so do I start

Hakim Nicks vs Philly
Kenny Britt vs Stl
or Bess vs Jacksonville

Okay with MSW doubtful it looks like I will start 3 RBs. Who should be my 3rd back:

Ganther vs Oakland....could go either way depending on how Campbell plays
Benson vs MIN...great run D but will get carries
Maroney vs CAR...Committee run game

Oh and Mendenhall and J Charles are my other two backs.

• p_note_new_2.gif
    Fri, Dec 11

Coach Jim Mora said Forsett will be featured more prominently in the game plan Sunday against the Texans, the Seattle Times reports. "Are we going to see more of Justin?," Mora said. "The answer is yes, absolutely."

Recommendation: While Mora finally seems to be coming around to the prevailing notion that Forsett is more effective than Julius Jones, it's still not a clear-cut situation. "You'll see 'em both," Mora said, "and we like 'em both." Hopefully this results in more touches than the eight Forsett received last week.
    (Rotowire.com)

I'm starting Ganther over Benson in on of my leagues... then again in that league I'm in 1st and already clinched the playoffs

In my other one tho with MSW out

should I start

Hakim Nicks vs Philly
Kenny Britt vs Stl
Davone Bess vs Jacksonville

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm starting Ganther over Benson in on of my leagues... then again in that league I'm in 1st and already clinched the playoffs

In my other one tho with MSW out

should I start

Hakim Nicks vs Philly
Kenny Britt vs Stl
Davone Bess vs Jacksonville
Britt.

Should I start DeAngelo vs. New England, Jamaal Charles vs. Buffalo or Quinton Ganther vs. Oak?

I Need to choose 3 out of the 5, help me out.

1. Deangelo
2.C.Benson
3. J. Charles
4. P.Thomas
5. Measean Jackson

I'm leaning towards Jamal Charles for sure but other than that I cant figure it out.

I need to win in order to keep my slim chances alive, need your help NT Fam...

Pick 1 WR
  • Lee Evans vs. KC (Keep in mind i'm starting TO)
  • Santana Moss vs. OAK
  • Steve Breaston vs. SF
  • Davone Bess vs. JAC
For my Running Backs it is between Forsett and Ganther...Who you guys got? TIA

Heres hoping Ganther has a huge day...

Even if I win, I still need 2 people to lose in order to make the playoffs.

Based on yahoo projected points tho.. .I'm in
tongue.gif
eyes.gif

I'm starting Ganther but I have a feeling it will backfire on me. I'm still unsure about this guy...

For me its between him or Kevin Smith who plays Baltimore...

Ganther is a much better play for me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom