Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Deangelo, Benson, and Charles

and Shady I think I'd play Charles out of those 3
Thanks. That's who I have in, it was just hard to sit DeAngelo, but I mean, the Yahoo Experts even did a write up hypin up Charles this weekso I spose I'll roll that way then haha.

I have D Will in both my leagues... and although he's had a few break out games, i can't see him doin much against the Pats

And besides.. all season long, John Fox **** blocks him
roll.gif

I'm struggling between Nicks and Britt

The Titans wont have to pass a lot, where on the other hand the Giants will, and Mario/Smith will be pretty well covered, leaving Nicks open..I just don'tknow

Alright, so I'm going to need some help. I need to start either Ricky Williams, DeAngelo Williams, Darren Sporles, Felix jones or Chris brown. I need topick 2.

Also should i leave in Harvin or take him out for Roy E Williams. I have Jeggings and Holmes already in. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Ochocino (probable) vs. VIkings
or
Sydney Rice vs. Bengals?
I think the Viks are going to get to Palmer ALOT today.. I'd probably go with Rice.. I'm playing him in 1 of my leagues.
Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Alright, so I'm going to need some help. I need to start either Ricky Williams, DeAngelo Williams, Darren Sporles, Felix jones or Chris brown. I need to pick 2.

Also should i leave in Harvin or take him out for Roy E Williams. I have Jeggings and Holmes already in. Thanks!
I would go with Ricky & D Will & Harvin > Roy

Ok since harvin is out. Do I put in Roy Williams or put in mark Clayton or just make it flex and put in a RB? I have Darren sproles and Felix jones.

Week 13 Injury/Status Report

• Saints RB Mike Bell is INACTIVE vs. Falcons
  • Falcons QB Matt Ryan and RB Michael Turner are INACTIVE vs. Saints (Chris Redman and Jerious Norwood are starting)
  • Vikings WR Percy Harvin is INACTIVE vs. Bengals
    frown.gif

• Jags WR Mike Sims-Walker is [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]ACTIVE[/color] vs. Dolphins
  • Bengals RBs Cedric Benson and Larry Johnson will SHARE CARRIES vs Vikings
  • Bears WR Devin Hester is INACTIVE vs. Packers

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Ok since harvin is out. Do I put in Roy Williams or put in mark Clayton or just make it flex and put in a RB? I have Darren sproles and Felix jones.
Mark Clayton is out for this week too.

If your leagues has return yardage, play Sproles. If not, go with Williams.

MSW is active? Are you guys gonna start him?

Damn Percy
mad.gif

I can either start:

Ganther
MSW
Brent Celek
Josh Morgan
Jacoby Jones

I'm on the fence with Jacoby (return yards) or Ganther

QB's:

Flacco vs. Lions (he's been terrible the past few weeks)

or

Culpepper vs. Ravens (Ed Reed is out and I have Calvin Johnson)

1) Flacco over Culpepper, VDavis is nice to have on a monday night
2) Steven Jackson is good for 100 yards but no TD probably, ganther is gonna get a ton of carries so maybe a TD but no 100 yd mark... I would go with Jackson

Back
Top Bottom