Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I like Harden and Russ game but Hardens flopping, leaning into dudes, arm flailing, head snapping back is hard to watch. Like my _ you doing too much. :lol: He's black Ginobili.

the only thing i see defenders complaining about now days with harden is the foul on the 3. he dribbles right around a screen and if you reach out he hooks it with his left as he goes into a shot. that's the questionable one. the drives to the basket where he throws his arms up? it's because the help defender reaches in every time and gets all forearm. stop reaching. slide ya feet.

Yall can shuck and jive all you want trying to rationalize hardens game but it's gonna be the same old song in the playoffs when he doesn't get those cheap calls

Yall can shuck and jive all you want trying to rationalize hardens game but it's gonna be the same old song in the playoffs when he doesn't get those cheap calls

What are you talking about? There only been one year where he didn't get them calls and that was against Portland. His FTR has been damn near higher in the playoffs than the regular season

We must have watched to totally different tournaments. Dude led the team in points and virtually tied for assist.
And that means he wasn't flopping and constantly battering into defenders just to take advantage of the officials who probably weren't used to that style of play?

He also led the tourney in FT's and I'm sure led the tourney in total fouls drawn

We were watching the same tourney but I wouldn't expect you to agree with me lol

Last edited:

This is pretty accurate. Hasn't gotten those calls in the playoffs previous nearly as consistently as the regular season.

Russ really is a bigger, stronger, faster AI who was one of the most box office players ever. Especially with what he's doing this season.

Anyone team in the east who has to go through the Celtics is gonna have a bad time
laugh.gif

Tough defense and always chippy. Should make for a good April/May
nthat.gif

billy donovan and his awful lineups :smh:
last year he was obsessed with bum *** randy foye..this year its christon and grant
play enes taj and doug, each perform their role far more consistently than the other bench players

billy donovan and his awful lineups :smh:
last year he was obsessed with bum *** randy foye..this year its christon and grant
play enes taj and doug, each perform their role far more consistently than the other bench players

It's inexplicable man. And it's not like these other guys aren't better. It's no reason to be playing 11 guys a game. Need to be rounding into your playoff rotations now. He finally put McBuckets in the game that last play where Russ hit that crazy 3. OKC needs to be running Russ-Vic-Roberson/McBuckets-Taj-Adams at the end of games.

It's inexplicable man. And it's not like these other guys aren't better. It's no reason to be playing 11 guys a game. Need to be rounding into your playoff rotations now. He finally put McBuckets in the game that last play where Russ hit that crazy 3. OKC needs to be running Russ-Vic-Roberson/McBuckets-Taj-Adams at the end of games.

That would instantly nullify one of the reasons their good

Russ' game is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than Harden's is for sure.

Yeah but Hardens game is the type that even as he gets older will always be there. He doesn't have to depend on any athleticism and actually his skillset of the current may get better just being more wise with what to do or not. I could understand how someone might not like it but it's smart as hell.

Westbrook might go crazy once that athleticism is gone :lol:

This is the fourth straight season in which the New York Knicks failed to make the postseason. Dating back to the 2000-01 season, the Knicks have won one playoff series, tied with the Pelicans for the fewest by any franchise. New York's .418 win percentage in that span ranks third-worst in the NBA, ahead of only the Timberwolves and Hornets.
200w.webp

I don't know about Hardens game smart. :lol: Everybody knows if you flop enough calls will come, the refs are really the problem though. They fall for it and it's blatant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom