Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
trailblazers need to tank these last games so the Pelicans can move up...should beat kings easy tmrw denver twice and portland once..lets get it

Curry = 3 straight 60 win seasons.
Wall = career year finishing 3rd in the east. Might end up losing in the first round

If you guys told me the Wizards had a better roster then those Warriors teams and just didn't get it done then I'd agree with you. Our roster just became legit this season.

Calling Russ a stat padder comes from watching Highlights where him sagging off is highlighted, looking at defensive stats of shots he contests be it here or elsewhere.

It can't come from watching the actual game. (I'm not talking one National Televised game here and there either)

Saying Russ pads is correct.

Saying he does it selfishly for his own gain is just you not knowing better or slight ignorance.

Again, let me know when someone Not names Russ or Kanter has a good game.

He has to do everything. 

HAS, to.

Just look at this chart, it is disgusting the lack of help he gets.

Ola started out okay and went cold, but NOBODY beside Russ and Kanter CONSISTENTLY, plays above average.

View media item 2385653

Does russes sky high and record usage have anything to do with his teammates not being able to get into a rhythm?

Does russes sky high and record usage have anything to do with his teammates not being able to get into a rhythm?
Zero to do with them being in rhythm.

His usage in the first half was super high because it was accompanied with 7TO's.

He didn't start shooting EVERY time down last night until he had exhausted the possibility of his mates hitting a shot.

Curry = 3 straight 60 win seasons.
Wall = career year finishing 3rd in the east. Might end up losing in the first round
I know you're trolling but let's not act like Curry would have those accolades if he was on the Wizards :lol:

Curry could lead this current wizards roster to 55 wins easily.

All kinds of food in the east
Pistons
Nets
Knicks
Hawks
Magic
Pacers
Philly

Donovan's rotations probably have something to do with Russ mates being out of rhythm if anything.

Curry could lead this current wizards roster to 55 wins easily.

All kinds of food in the east
Pistons
Nets
Knicks
Hawks
Magic
Pacers
Philly

Your moving the goal post. Would he win 60 games, MVP and the NBA title?

Folks expect Wall to match Steph in those categories when the teams have been totally different.

It's gonna be a wild day in here when the Wiz get eliminated. :lol:

After we eliminate Boston. There's no shame in losing to LeBron or in the Finals. Y'all can slander all you want. Season was a success. It's only a failure if we lose to anyone except Cleveland in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom