Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys flop, but flopping is built into Hardens game. Not the case with the other stars. He attacks the rim with the intention of flopping. Its not some random off ball flop.

Harden has toned it down IMO, to me it's definitely still noticeable at times but not overly bothersome 

Officials and the league I believe have also tried to improve this as well

Last edited:
Guys flop, but flopping is built into Hardens game. Not the case with the other stars. He attacks the rim with the intention of flopping. Its not some random off ball flop.
he has an extremely high bball iq
to just say he drives with the intention of flopping isn't true
he baits defenders into fouls

This. A lot of his shot attempts are just ridiculous and would have no chance of even hitting the rim with no contact from the defender. I've seen him use his off arm to grab the defender for the sole purpose of drawing a foul. That's a mockery of the game

russ and steph flop a lot too but I guess y'all have no problem with it :lol:
only bron, beard and cp3 aren't allowed to do it :lol:

Flopping is like Harden's plan C. Open lay up and open wing to kick it out to are plans A and B. Everyone else just attempts the contested layup as plan C.

That thing where he just throws his hands in the air, chin up like a figure skater, and the ball flies in the stands. It's literally a go-to move apart of his game.

Last edited:
russ and steph flop a lot too but I guess y'all have no problem with it :lol:
only bron, beard and cp3 aren't allowed to do it :lol:

I got a problem with all flopping. :lol: Wish the league would suspend dudes for it so the **** would stop.

Harden is just the flop king. Always falling to the floor on jumpers, snapping your head back all the time, dribbling 30 times then swinging your arms up in the air.

Last edited:
Calling Russ a stat padder comes from watching Highlights where him sagging off is highlighted, looking at defensive stats of shots he contests be it here or elsewhere.

It can't come from watching the actual game. (I'm not talking one National Televised game here and there either)

Saying Russ pads is correct.

Saying he does it selfishly for his own gain is just you not knowing better or slight ignorance.

Again, let me know when someone Not names Russ or Kanter has a good game.

He has to do everything. 

HAS, to.

Just look at this chart, it is disgusting the lack of help he gets.

Ola started out okay and went cold, but NOBODY beside Russ and Kanter CONSISTENTLY, plays above average.

Last edited:
Warriors are 6-0 when Curry has 10 or more assists but NT told me it's best for him to not be a assist guy?

Wall > Curry

hating harden because he flops and "doesn't play defense" are the number 1 things casuals say :lol:

Stop. :lol: I was watching the NBA when you was swimming around.

Ain't enough face wash in the world to help Maximus

He thinks Harden is the flop king.
He's a laker fan.
He thinks Brown Falcon is better than Gordon Hayward

:lol:

You telling me this man don't flop a lot?

Even you got love for the Lakers. Who do you compare Harden to? :pimp: A Laker legend.

Warriors are 6-0 when Curry has 10 or more assists but NT told me it's best for him to not be a assist guy?

Wall > Curry
Gravity man, Gravity
laugh.gif

Curry's impact goes beyond raw assist numbers

Flopping is like Harden's plan C. Open lay up and open wing to kick it out to are plans A and B. Everyone else just attempts the contested layup as plan C.

That thing where he just throws his hands in the air, chin up like a figure skater, and the ball flies in the stands. It's literally a go-to move apart of his game.

drive, if someone reaches and slaps your forearm, feel the contact, draw the foul. what's the problem?

Struggling to beat the fourth worst team in the league has settled the MVP debate in the eyes of the media. What a time.

No it didn't.

Just like watching Kawhi get shut down didn't change anything. 

This debate will end when the award is handed out, on NT, in the real world AND in the media.

Last night changed nothing.

There's a difference between flopping and accentuating contact. Harden, most of the time does the latter.

It sucks to watch because he never lets defenders off the hook and forces them to be extremely disciplined, but those are almost all legit fouls

Someone post the gravity pic for the collector. Would never happen to wall.

Hey y'all KD doesn't like us criticizing star players who rest. We better knock it off.

Is there a more BA athlete on Earth right now then haircut. SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom