Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston better pray to the big leprechaun in the sky that they don't have to face a healthy bucks/heat squad. Otherwise​ their reign on the top will be short

Last edited:
Boston really only has one guy that gets to the foul line or creates for himself. They're still a player away to me. And I still don't believe in Crowder/Smart as shooters.

Last edited:
Boston better pray to the big leprechaun in the sky that they don't have to face a healthy bucks/heat squad. Otherwise​ their reign on the top will be short
why you dislike Boston so much.

I really don't believe in any team in the east to be honest, besides the Cavs obviously .

Last edited:

why you dislike Boston so much.

I really don't believe in any team in the east to be honest, besides the Cavs obviously .
This. 
After the past 7 years no one should believe in an eastern conference team without Bron on it. 

After we eliminate Boston. There's no shame in losing to LeBron or in the Finals. Y'all can slander all you want. Season was a success. It's only a failure if we lose to anyone except Cleveland in the East.

No championship is failure regardless of where you finished in the standings or in the playoffs

I normally laugh at them but the Wizards are for real. Wall and Beal are locked in this year and they got some solid pieces around them.

No championship is failure regardless of where you finished in the standings or in the playoffs

Teams don't go from worst to Champions over night. Washington made a lot of positive steps this season I didn't believe were possible. Your team has been to two straight Finals. Your perspective is different.

If the 76ers had made the playoffs this season you'd consider that a failure for them because they didn't win the championship?

There's a difference between flopping and accentuating contact. Harden, most of the time does the latter.

It sucks to watch because he never lets defenders off the hook and forces them to be extremely disciplined, but those are almost all legit fouls

Same thing Lou Williams does. It's legit fouls. It's really smart too cuz that defender has to be disciplined and patient. That's a skillset in its own being able to do that and cause it tonhappen

I know you're trolling but let's not act like Curry would have those accolades if he was on the Wizards :lol:

Before Draymond blew up
Before Bogut was on the roster
Before Klay was Klay
Before Steve Kerr put Curry off the ball
Before Iggy was on the roster
Before Livingston was on the roster.....
When Mark Jackson was the coach.....

Steph Curry was averaging 23/8/4 in the playoffs....upset a 56 win team....and pushed the Spurs to 6 games.

Y'all seem to forget Curry giving 44pts to the Spurs in game 1 back in 2013?

I don't think ***** realize just how much of the Warriors success is because of HIM.

Steph is one of a handful of players that you can put on almost any team and get 50 wins. He's done it before.

I know you're trolling but let's not act like Curry would have those accolades if he was on the Wizards :lol:

Before Draymond blew up
Before Bogut was on the roster
Before Klay was Klay
Before Steve Kerr put Curry off the ball
Before Iggy was on the roster
Before Livingston was on the roster.....
When Mark Jackson was the coach.....

Steph Curry was averaging 23/8/4 in the playoffs....upset a 56 win team....and pushed the Spurs to 6 games.

Y'all seem to forget Curry giving 44pts to the Spurs in game 1 back in 2013?

I don't think ***** realize just how much of the Warriors success is because of HIM.

Steph is one of a handful of players that you can put on almost any team and get 50 wins. He's done it before.

21 Wavy with the facts as usual

Don't forget Steph giving the Knicks 54

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif