Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Draymond blew up
Before Bogut was on the roster
Before Klay was Klay
Before Steve Kerr put Curry off the ball
Before Iggy was on the roster
Before Livingston was on the roster.....
When Mark Jackson was the coach.....

Steph Curry was averaging 23/8/4 in the playoffs....upset a 56 win team....and pushed the Spurs to 6 games.

Y'all seem to forget Curry giving 44pts to the Spurs in game 1 back in 2013?

I don't think ***** realize just how much of the Warriors success is because of HIM.

Steph is one of a handful of players that you can put on almost any team and get 50 wins. He's done it before.
Sheesh. Facts only. This season actually made me get a steph curry authentic jersey
laugh.gif

Don't forget Steph giving the Knicks 54

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

The craziest part about this is that Dell AND steph did NOT want to go to Golden State. They had their hearts set on NYK but of course, because New York has great luck it didn't happen.

Nick Wright is high and lowkey shading Kawhi right now.

I think he is a Lebron supporter, but I like listening to him. Calling him Skip 2.0 was kind of, off.

Before Draymond blew up
Before Klay was Klay

Steph Curry was averaging 23/8/4 in the playoffs....upset a 56 win team....and pushed the Spurs to 6 games.

I don't think ***** realize just how much of the Warriors success is because of HIM.

Steph is one of a handful of players that you can put on almost any team and get 50 wins. He's done it before.
facts, repped.. Curry also did it in the west.

I really don't believe anyone can truly believe Wall is better then Curry.

Last edited:
I do. Curry is better scoring and that's it. Although Curry is only 1 point better this year I'll still give him the scoring nod.
more to Basketball then numbers. Some players impact can't be measured through stats.. Curry impact is superior to walls impact and it isn't really close.

Golden State was THIS close to being up 2-0 on San Antonio iirc back in that series.

more to Basketball then numbers. Some players impact can't be measured through stats.. Curry impact is superior to walls impact and it isn't really close.

HOW? Wall resurrected Ariza. Made Humphries, Gooden and Jason Smith deep threats shooting. Otto is the best 3 point shooter percentage wise. That's impact. He drives and gets people open shots 82 games a year. THATS IMPACT. Wall impacts the game on defense which Curry doesn't do every night.

I really don't understand this Curry phenomenon. It's a irrational love of a guy to the point of making him a basketball figure the likes of MJ even fails to compare to.

Before Draymond blew up
Before Klay was Klay

so they would have won 73 games in 2016 and a ring in 2015 if the stuff you listed didn't happen?
Man you can't just jump in the convo with no context :lol:
They said Curry was better than Wall simply because he has won 60 games 3 years in a row and a ring. Both of which depends on factors around you.
Yes, Curry is better but that's just extremely lazy analysis.
Nobody is denying Curry's individual greatness at all.
As great as he was...
He got ousted in the second round in 2013 and the first round in 2014.

Last edited:

HOW? Wall resurrected Ariza. Made Humphries, Gooden and Jason Smith deep threats shooting. Otto is the best 3 point shooter percentage wise. That's impact. He drives and gets people open shots 82 games a year. THATS IMPACT. Wall impacts the game on defense which Curry doesn't do every night.

I really don't understand this Curry phenomenon. It's a irrational love of a guy to the point of making him a basketball figure the likes of MJ even fails to compare to.
What happened come playoff time doe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom