Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we blame GP/Kemp for the Bulls beating the Sonics in the Finals? Maybe I shouldn't use THAT example, folks will blame Coach Karl.

I got a better one, do we blame AI for the 76ers losing to the Lakers in the Finals?
Maybe you right.. maybe we shouldn't hold players/coaches accountable if they underperform and just chalking up to them losing to the "better team".

Last edited:
tumblr_onms0iSmGE1ur4zrgo1_400.gif

So with this logic, why then do WavyCrocket and TyEhfjgfjhfh rip the Celtics for being in the playoffs 2 times with their current group and losing to the Cavs in one of them? Something isn't adding up here.

'12-'13 was the last year of the KG/Pierce/Doc era.
'13-'14 was year 1 with Stevens and a clear tank season.
'14-'15 was another tank year until they traded for Isaiah halfway through, and ended up losing to the Cavs.
'15-'16 was a 4/5 matchup with Atlanta, Avery went down in Game 1, and that was that.

Let them tell it, they've had 5-6 years of playoff disappointments. Did they not lose when they were supposed to, or does that not apply to them?

Maybe you right.. maybe we shouldn't hold players/coaches accountable if they underperform and just chalking up to them losing to the "better team".
No, it isn't even about the player underperforming.

Even if the player performs and at times OVERperforms, "we" still BLAME the best player on the team.

Again, why is that logical?

So with this logic, why then do WavyCrocket and TyEhfjgfjhfh rip the Celtics for being in the playoffs 2 times with their current group and losing to the Cavs in one of them? Something isn't adding up here.

'14-'15 was another tank year until they traded for Isaiah halfway through, and ended up losing to the Cavs.
'15-'16 was a 4/5 matchup with Atlanta, Avery went down in Game 1, and that was that.

Let them tell it, they've had 5-6 years of playoff disappointments. Did they not lose when they were supposed to, or does that not apply to them?
Nah fam yall was supposed to lose. 

So answer my questions about those specific situations.

How much blame does AI get vs. Lakers

TMAC vs. ORL

Ant Davis vs. GSW

was anybody blaming IT tho? :lol:
y'all gotta stop jumping into convos without context

TMAC vs. ORL

Ant Davis vs. GSW

They get the lionshare of the blame, just as they would get the lionshare of the glory if they won.

You don't hear anything about the Sixers others winning game 1, it's AI got em that win.

Why you acting like this is brand new in the NBA? Stars/superstars have a disproportionate affect on the game compared to other sports since it's only 5 on 5. It may not be fair, but heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Last edited:
They get the lionshare blame, just as they would get the lionshare glory if they won.

Why you acting like this is brand new in the NBA? Stars/superstars have a disproportionate affect on the game compared to other sports since it's only 5 on 5. It may not be fair, but heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Am I acting like this is brand new or am I simply saying it is stupid?

TMAC vs. ORL

Ant Davis vs. GSW
I mean AI lost to the best 1/2 punch game done ever seen.

Tmac vs. ORL i'm not too familliar with ? 

Ant Davis vs. GSW his unibrow got in da way

Thread is just all over the place and in shambles right now. Much more than usual :lol:.

***** just throwing **** at the wall.

That said.....That TJ Ford pic might've just saved this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom