Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywards numbers the last 3 years:

'14-15: 19/5/4 on 45/36/81 splits
'15-16: 20/5/4 on 43/35/82 splits
'16-17: 22/6/4 on 46/39/85 splits

It's not like he JUST made a leap. He's been trending towards this for a while....and the gap between him and then "Paul George" wasn't huge.

Now, Hayward has surpassed "Black Gordon Hayward" this season.

Not comparable to Otto Pippen and The BGH13 convo
PG13 is at 23/7/3 on 45/39/90 and is still a better defender and has always been. How has Hayward surpassed him?
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I think Russ will stay in OKC for his entire career. He probably wants a statue out in front of the Peak
Nah. I mean it's so rare that one player stays his entire career with one franchise that the odds are against this happening.

It depends. If Russ has to play this way just to be competitive and be a playoff team, I think he may leave. And I wouldn't blame him to be honest. As entertaining as it is to watch and as much of an alien as he is, it'll start to take its toll both physically and mentally.

It depends. If Russ has to play this way just to be competitive and be a playoff team, I think he may leave. And I wouldn't blame him to be honest. As entertaining as it is to watch and as much of an alien as he is, it'll start to take its toll both physically and mentally.
Nah, he has to man up and win a ring on his own. :rolleyes

So on that note...will you guys slander him like every other great that didn't win a chip?

Or will it forever be Durant's fault if Westbrook isn't a champion?

I'm just trying to get a consensus on these things because it seems like people don't hold players to the same standards. There always seems to a be a "but" or "it's different because" whenever similar storylines get pointed out.

Will he get slander? Of course he will. That's par the course when you're a transcendent talent.

So on that note...will you guys slander him like every other great that didn't win a chip?

Or will it forever be Durant's fault if Westbrook isn't a champion?

I'm just trying to get a consensus on these things because it seems like people don't hold players to the same standards. There always seems to a be a "but" or "it's different because" whenever similar storylines get pointed out.
Maybe Westbrook won't get that same punishment because he isn't the Elite of the Elite.

But then again, folks get on Dwight and TMAC too, so Westbrook needs to get that SAME INTENSITY if he doesn't win a ring

Maybe Westbrook won't get that same punishment because he isn't the Elite of the Elite.

But then again, folks get on Dwight and TMAC too, so Westbrook needs to get that SAME INTENSITY if he doesn't win a ring

Some say he's having the greatest season ever. I think it's safe to say he's the elite of the elite

Yeah. It's a difference between going to a better situation and going to the team that just beat you. That's what some of these dudes don't get.

You lose to GSW, you in the locker room saying we gon get 'em next year then you jump to that side a month later. :lol: I can't respect that.

Last edited:
2nd seed in the West was their projection

I'd go Kawhi if I had a vote. But it's looking like a two man race between Harden and Russ

Why won't they let kawhi be great man :smh:. I just want to see the first MVP that pushes a 97 Tahoe still lives with his moms and practices celibacy involuntarily

kawhi lives with his mom? kawhi not smashing yambs? even with those massive hands? son gotta be julio gomez :lol:

Yeah. It's a difference between going to a better situation and going to the team that just beat you. That's what some of these dudes don't get.

You lose to GSW, you in the locker room saying we gon get 'em next year then you jump to that side a month later.
laugh.gif
I can't respect that.
1000% this

2nd seed in the West was their projection

I'd go Kawhi if I had a vote. But it's looking like a two man race between Harden and Russ

Why won't they let kawhi be great man :smh:. I just want to see the first MVP that pushes a 97 Tahoe still lives with his moms and practices celibacy involuntarily

kawhi lives with his mom? kawhi not smashing yambs? even with those massive hands? son gotta be julio gomez :lol:

That's gotta be lies :lol:

I don't know if they were fooling last night but apparently Dame and Urkel live with their moms as well.

You lose to GSW, you in the locker room saying we gon get 'em next year then you jump to that side a month later. :lol: I can't respect that.
Talking bout this is the toughest road for me :stoneface:

Wouldnt eem a been mad if that maggot said I just wanna win a championship and this is the easiest path for me :lol: ..They've already won one without me and just broke the single season win record.

Last edited:
Beard dragged this roster to 56 wins and didnt win MVP. 8 players on this roster are no longer in the league

1 Trevor Ariza
2 Patrick Beverley
10 Tarik Black
33 Corey Brewer
0 Isaiah Canaan
15 Clint Capela
30 Troy Daniels
8 Joey Dorsey
32 Francisco Garcia
13 James Harden
12 Dwight Howard
3 Nick Johnson
6 Terrence Jones
32 K.J. McDaniels
20 Donatas Motiejunas
16 Kostas Papanikolaou
9 Pablo Prigioni
88 Alexey Shved
5 Josh Smith
31 Jason Terry

Just seeing this Russ just pisses me off even more that BA move by KD. This was indeed their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom