Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed that this is OKC's year. Dipo being 3rd banana would have been great for them.

And seeing that KD wanted Booker in the 2016 draft pisses me off even more. It was all right there. That Game 6 is still one of the most bizarre out of character performances I've ever seen from a superstar. I'm not saying he threw the game, but I don't think he's played like that before or since.

at least john wall is not in the discussion?
I was gonna say "At least Kyrie isn't in the discussion"
laugh.gif

And seeing that KD wanted Booker in the 2016 draft pisses me off even more. It was all right there. That Game 6 is still one of the most bizarre out of character performances I've ever seen from a superstar. I'm not saying he threw the game, but I don't think he's played like that before or since.

he threw the game. if the FBI can track down brady's SB jersey they need to investigate draymond and kd's text exchanges from that series.

I wanted OKC to get Booker as well and was so pissed that the Suns got him right before OKC did. 

Game 6 will forever haunt me. Klay Thompson went into God mode to save them. 

The stats are astronomical and he's winning enough relative to the talent on his team. And those stats have as linear of a correlation to his team's success as one can have.

Last edited:

he threw the game. if the FBI can track down brady's SB jersey they need to investigate draymond and kd's text exchanges from that series.

:lol: :smh:

Y'all really wanna do Russ vs Steph today?

Y'all REALLY wanna do that? :lol:

I mean....let's not even do head to head matchups (because it's ugly for Russ on that end). But overall.... Steph is better. And it's clear.

How? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: at "Russ and Harden passed Curry"

These games were almost consecutive, less than a month ago:

Not to mention....it's been Steph that's eliminated BOTH of those dudes from the playoffs the last 2 years. **** just easy to hate on him man. Y'all turning me into a Steph Stan because y'all are delusional. I used to hate on the ***** too when he passed up Cp3, and everybody was d-riding Steph. So I know where the hate comes from.

Y'all Can't even front on shorty no more. Steph got it.

I'm sleep though :lol:.

Oh, and this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom