Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I been to 6 straight Finals, I'm the last person to ask about a Regular Season game dude....pffft"
-Lebron

:pimp:

What a pompous jack *** :smh:
Arent we all though, when leaning on our own convictions.
I love it man.
If anybody deserves to be a D.I. it's Lebron.
He's earned his chance to speak his mind.

Dudes need to listen. I'm not saying he's always right or never out of pocket, I'm just saying, the man can write his own ticket, I love it.

100% agree. I rather have athletes speak their minds, especially if they can back it up with their play.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

KD know he messed up...

I don't think he thinks that way. He's going to get that monkey off his back and that's all that matters. But like Bron (winning in CLE v MIA) it would have meant more doing it in OKC.

Last edited:
Only taking Bron and KD for sure over Russ. The rest are debatable.

Talking bout this is the toughest road for me :stoneface:

Wouldnt eem a been mad if that maggot said I just wanna win a championship and this is the easiest path for me :lol: ..They've already won one without me and just broke the single season win record.
But I thought 2015 was a fluke. That was the season Curry stole Harden's MVP and only won the championship because every team they played had significant injuries. Then in 2016 they proved they were fools gold with the biggest collapse in sports history.

Right?

If that's the case, how were the Warriors the easy way out? They're frauds right?

Last edited:
Rodman: Unlike LeBron, Michael Jordan never rested

Add Dennis Rodman to the list of former players who are taking issue with the league's current rest situation.

The 14-year veteran went on a profanity-laced rant this week to address the subject, saying that unlike LeBron James, Michael Jordan never missed a game for rest purposes.

"You know what, LeBron's doing one thing that I always said that Michael Jordan never did," Rodman told Bill Reiter on CBS Sports' "Reiter Than You."

"He never rested. He played every game. He played every game. LeBron has the position to do this now because they need him. The league needs him that’s why he's doing all this crazy s--- now like *****ing and complaining and all this (BS)."

That wasn't the only issue Rodman took with today's NBA. While many would argue the league is enjoying a golden age of talent, he insisted it's watered down, and that scoring has become much easier than it once was.

"It’s very easy to do what they define greatness (as now) - Michael Jordan did it when it was tough, really tough," Rodman said.

"And what’d he do? Lead the league in scoring 10 years in a row. Ten years in a row, he led the league in scoring. Ten years in a row, back then, that was hard. Averaged like 32 points a game. That was hard back then. Now it’s easy. All these (expletive) triple-doubles ... back then when he was getting his *** whooped, I mean beat down every game, and then when he played against us (the Detroit Pistons), he said - guess what - 'I gotta go back in the gym.' And he got tough. He got tough and he got great. And greater. So, that’s it."

GS has to win this year or these dudes will be reaching 30+ real quick

Somebody has to go this summer

Westbrook is the 3rd or 4th best player on the planet

HE IS ELITE!!!

Hes not. Steph been styling on Russ for quite some time. I don't think it's really debatable :lol:.

And that's not a knock on Russ. I think the better question is who is better. Russ or Harden?

Not sure why T1000 is better than Russ

Defense
Efficiency

I sometimes think people don't understand that Kawhi ****** Lenoard is averaging 26ppg a game....on almost 50/40/90 splits.

This wasn't supposed to be him man. Not at all :lol:.

It's insane to think about....but he gradually got there. Kawhi is an elite scorer, and #1 option....while being one of the best defenders in the world. Think about that.

Y'all really wanna do Russ vs Steph today?

Y'all REALLY wanna do that? :lol:

I mean....let's not even do head to head matchups (because it's ugly for Russ on that end). But overall.... Steph is better. And it's clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom