Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man.. it's hard for me personally to say who's "better" between Russ and Steph. Until I see Steph on a team without three all nba players and still lead them to the playoffs I can't say who's better lol

I mean, it's not like Steph didn't outplay Westbrook in a 7 game series. Not like Steph put 36 on his head in a close out game. Not like he didn't light up him in the regular season last season. Not like he didn't light him up a few weeks ago.

The stats are astronomical and he's winning enough relative to the talent on his team. And those stats have as linear of a correlation to his team's success as one can have.
the narrative that okc is a team of scrubs and westbrook really needs to stop. i cant name a team that wouldnt like to have kanter or oladipo off the bench or adams on their team. Winning enough isnt good logic because harden and westbrook are doing the same thing... except harden is winning more.

Idk man.. it's hard for me personally to say who's "better" between Russ and Steph. Until I see Steph on a team without three all nba players and still lead them to the playoffs I can't say who's better lol
I think u just did 
pimp.gif

Last year Russ had KD, serge and kanter who should have been 6moy.

I mean, it's not like Steph didn't outplay Westbrook in a 7 game series. Not like Steph put 36 on his head in a close out game. Not like he didn't light up him in the regular season last season. Not like he didn't light him up a few weeks ago.
Russ dropped 40+ on his head what u talkin about

the narrative that okc is a team of scrubs and westbrook really needs to stop. i cant name a team that wouldnt like to have kanter or oladipo off the bench or adams on their team. Winning enough isnt good logic because harden and westbrook are doing the same thing... except harden is winning more.

They're a lottery team without, the narrative is correct

once you win 2 mvps and a chip I think you've moved above player a vs player b online debates.

idk...if it's me...you can have the online arguments. I'll take the hardware.

3 all nba players doe? same squad?  
neither dray nor klay would be anything without steph. steph creates for them. ESPECIALLY in the case of klay. cut it out. this is where the difference lies. steph really makes his teammates better and allows them to flourish. whereas russ suffocates his teammates and forces them all to take a back seat.

They're a lottery team without, the narrative is correct

The rockets aren't a lottery team w/o Harden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom