Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't go back round way.....if I let a ***** from OKLAHOMA slap me tasteless :rofl:

Get laughed right off the block. Won't happen.
And I'm light skinned too. You'd be ousted from the Community for life.
Yea, let's say we let this one slide. I want you to sleep in the comforts of whatever Neighborhood you desire.

Hatchets. Buried

I couldn't go back round way.....if I let a ***** from OKLAHOMA slap me tasteless :rofl:

Get laughed right off the block. Won't happen.
Hatchets. Buried

ALSO,

FUTURE HENDRIX is making the best music right now.
facts...
he got two of the top 3 albums so far this year.
you heard that dolph? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

tumblr_oo5q16QwKz1s3gys4o1_400.gif

what sorta gang initiation task they got this man KD doing?

:wow:

Probably something similar to what Elvis said after he stole "Rock and Roll"
saying there's a standard for hip hop is like saying all point guards should pass, all centers should stand on the block and get rebounds etc...
Understanding that there are different standards of any music, not just Hip Hop, is admitting there IS room for all type of guards, centers etc...you're the one who seems to look at it in the ways of the analogy you spouted.

Last edited:
Not often I agree with the youngster but he's got somewhat of a point. It's why you have a dude that don't even write his stuff at the "top of the game" and clowns like Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Yatchy having hits. The standards of hip hop have been laxed for a minute. Anybody can say some dumb **** on a catchy beat and become an overnight sensation. 

And you have a guy that puts production that is rooted in the core of what hip hop was founded upon (jazz, funk, etc) and the music is wack. It is what it is man. 

Last edited:
Understanding that there are different standards of any music, not just Hip Hop, is admitting there IS room for all type of guards, centers etc...you're the one who seems to look at it in the ways of the analogy you spouted.
not really
I'm just saying the genre has evolved so much that there's different types of music that sound completely different but are still hip-hop.
you can't hold future to the same standards as nas or expect the same things. doesn't mean someone is wrong if they think future is better though.

He would understand the standards of music then.

He's backwards on his thinking here.
Unfortunately, someone who says there are no standards of music believes that all music is created equal.
Not understanding a phrase as simple as Pure Hip Hop drives that point home even further.

As much as there are standards to NBA positrons "pure PG" "pass 1st PG" etc, there are standards, there are levels, to anything, not just music.

To call me the elitist or corny for understanding not all music is created equally or quite frankly the "same" simply because it falls under the label Hip Hop is close minded, but he/they, would call me those things. Grasshopper, come on....understand what point you try to make, and think about it some more but, that's enough for this thread.

Reactions: MVP

not really
I'm just saying the genre has evolved so much that there's different types of music that sound completely different but are still hip-hop.
you can't hold future to the same standards as nas or expect the same things. doesn't mean someone is wrong if they think future is better though.
I made the above post before you made this one here but to address this one, we are definitely on two different topics here.

You seem to think I'm bashing new or future music.
You took my post as such, doesn't mean it was the case.

There are standards, simply that.

Last edited:
:lol:
at the end of the day it's all hip-hop
no hip-hop song is more hip-hop than another hip-hop song
lot of the newer stuff uses elements from the "foundations" of hip hop

I've asked a bunch of chicks what they see in drake and the conclusion is that he basically speaks from a woman's perspective. So..yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom