Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
26FKVMXf8UNZ4NF04.gif

good guy russ with the prayfor____ tweet.

Russ big men >Harden big men. This narrative that Russ has nobody needs to stop.

Russ is this gen Iverson. He'll put up crazy numbers but he's not a winner . his style of ball won't ever win ish. Easy to see why Kd ain't want to play with him anymore.

:lol: Playing hard every night won't win?

Y'all just say anything.

Russ big men >Harden big men. This narrative that Russ has nobody needs to stop.

Russ is this gen Iverson. He'll put up crazy numbers but he's not a winner . his style of ball won't ever win ish. Easy to see why Kd ain't want to play with him anymore.
laugh.gif
Playing hard every night won't win?

Y'all just say anything.
When someone asks you to describe Russ' style of play, you say "hard"?

Last edited:
Havent been on in like 4 days but anybody that says DS is lock for roy needs to reevaluate.

View media item 2398922

Bro......

Bring up their post All-Star stats and get back to me. Dario had Ilyasova playing really good and a lot of minutes at his spot plus Noel and Okafor mixing in minutes as well with Embiid and Holmes. Dario was averaging like 21, 8 and 5 the month after the All-Star break.

:lol: Playing hard every night won't win?

Y'all just say anything.

I think he's speaking more to the "one man can do it all" style of play Russ is taking on currently. It's a hell of a feat and incredible to see him do it, but for as great as Russ is it's hard to see him winning anything with this okc team. And if KD were still on this team, there'd likely be no triple double or russ4mvp talk

What the Hell happened in the Clev vs. Atl game?

I really thought Clev would punch them in the mouth for what happened in the last game.

Having Frye and Love in the front court is just terrible :smh:

This Houston series7 should make OKC's offseason moves easy, just replicate Houston's strategy.

Surround Russ with shooters.
Roberson value should be reasonably high once he gets that All Defense nod, trade him.

No way Russ can get this OKC team high enough on the score board to win 1-2, much less four.
If he pulled something like this off I might roof his home for FREE(of course I'd take the publicity that came with it too :wink: )

In fact, I think I'll tweet him now, tell him I got him.

Last edited:
This Houston series7 should make OKC's offseason moves easy, just replicate Houston's strategy.

Surround Russ with shooters.
Roberson value should be reasonably high once he gets that All Defense nod, trade him.

No way Russ can get this OKC team high enough on the score board to win 1-2, much less four.
If he pulled something like this off I might roof his home for FREE(of course I'd take the publicity that came with it too :wink: )

In fact, I think I'll tweet him now, tell him I got him.

View media item 2399743

and yall absolutely tripping thinking russ can't win. No. He just needs to be the true alpha dog and not have to bow or take a back seat to anybody. You give him the proper personnel, (corner shooters, some wing defender) Russ can lead them bruh. Dude has the fire and legitimately wants to win. Not just doing this for tv.

Okc should have plenty of dough soon to work with, and somewhat valuable pieces to move around. Russ is the catalyst though. Dude is unguardable and a willing passer, even if, let yall tell it, it is just for the assist, shrugs. Still counts.

Just has to be soon. No telling how long his motor will last. That motor is the combo breaker that cleanses a lot of the perceived flaws him his game.

and yall absolutely tripping thinking russ can't win. No. He just needs to be the true alpha dog and not have to bow or take a back seat to anybody. You give him the proper personnel, (corner shooters, some wing defender) Russ can lead them bruh. Dude has the fire and legitimately wants to win. Not just doing this for tv.

Okc should have plenty of dough soon to work with, and somewhat valuable pieces to move around. Russ is the catalyst though. Dude is unguardable and a willing passer, even if, let yall tell it, it is just for the assist, shrugs. Still counts.

Just has to be soon. No telling how long his motor will last. That motor is the combo breaker that cleanses a lot of the perceived flaws him his game.

Don't know how OKC is going to put more around him. They're capped out for the next couple seasons. Vic and Adams making 21+ mil each. Kanter got a player option after next season for 19 mil too.

Don't know how OKC is going to put more around him. They're capped out for the next couple seasons. Vic and Adams making 21+ mil each. Kanter got a player option after next season for 19 mil too.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Russell hoops how Tyson boxed. His style is impetuous. He's just ferocious. He wants your heart. He'll eath your children. All praise be to aqua

watching the replay of the thunder nuggets game with the nuggets announcers last 4 minutes of the game lol they so salty omg i love it

:rofl: you really hate ol' boy

@itsaboutthattime
I was going to rep you but I ran out

I don't hate Russ. But you telling me dude wrote that pointless story to say Westbrook tweeted a pray for___ and that's why he's an uplifter? Nah foh. I'll tell the story of the one time I was at Westbrook house. He ordered a pizza. Dude gave the delivery guy a 10. Delivery guy said he didn't have change. Westbrook said keep the change. You guys have no idea how generous my man Westbrook is. Nobody cares more about giving back to the community

Man, how unfortunate is James Harden if Westbrook really does win MVP? In 14-15 he had better stats than Curry, but Curry won MVP only because the Warriors had a better record.

On the other hand, if he loses this season, it would be only because of stats, despite having a better record. Don't know if I should feel bad for the guy, or laugh at the fact that his quest for MVP is the equivalent of this meme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom