Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.

K dot is the best rapper alive. I really dont even listen to rap anymore. I only check for Kendrick and Cole
Kendrick is nice but I haven't really been impressed with his new stuff. Son just raps in a crazy voice and rhymes a whole bunch of crazy words together like Eminem. His delivery is prob the best thing about him, although it gets annoying when he overuses the baby sounding weird voice. He isn't as deep as he should be. He's not seeing Nas or Andre 3000 or even cole lyrically. Andre 3000 is my goat.

Last edited:
after watching the replay i cant hate on dangelo russell he did it for his grams and fams

Last edited:
If Russ gets one more triple-double, his 43 this season would be more than all but 6 players in NBA history recorded in their entire CAREER.

Russ Westbrook has the same number of triple-doubles this season (42) as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Kobe Bryant had COMBINED in their CAREERS.

Michael Jordan recorded 28 triple-doubles throughout the course of his 15-year career. Russell Westbrook has 42 triple-doubles this season.

I'm impressed by how hard son competing on offense, the game winners, and passion but this whole triple double thing doesn't move me. Maybe because I sit there and watch these ****** box out so he can be gifted rebounds. U give kd, bron that usage and luxury of having your bigs part the sea they could do it too. Son said coming into this season, KD left, I ain't winning **** I'm going for this mvp... little did he know harden wanted it just as bad. He bout to be throwing salt all on his name.

Random...but I just read that Myles Garrett's brother is Sean Williams. Dude who had a marijuana addiction and never could cut it in the NBA. Thought this dude would have been a monster defensively. He was SO good at BC.

If Russ gets one more triple-double, his 43 this season would be more than all but 6 players in NBA history recorded in their entire CAREER.

Russ Westbrook has the same number of triple-doubles this season (42) as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Kobe Bryant had COMBINED in their CAREERS.

Michael Jordan recorded 28 triple-doubles throughout the course of his 15-year career. Russell Westbrook has 42 triple-doubles this season.

Doesn't matter, "anybody" can do what he's done.

:lol:

Didn't watch Kareem play, so I can't speak on him, but I don't remember Kobe hogging uncontested rebounds to rack up a triple double

Random...but I just read that Myles Garrett's brother is Sean Williams. Dude who had a marijuana addiction and never could cut it in the NBA. Thought this dude would have been a monster defensively. He was SO good at BC.

Damn that's crazy...you're right about him being a monster defensively. What's he been doing since he's been out of the league?

and yall absolutely tripping thinking russ can't win. No. He just needs to be the true alpha dog and not have to bow or take a back seat to anybody. You give him the proper personnel, (corner shooters, some wing defender) Russ can lead them bruh. Dude has the fire and legitimately wants to win. Not just doing this for tv.

Okc should have plenty of dough soon to work with, and somewhat valuable pieces to move around. Russ is the catalyst though. Dude is unguardable and a willing passer, even if, let yall tell it, it is just for the assist, shrugs. Still counts.

Just has to be soon. No telling how long his motor will last. That motor is the combo breaker that cleanses a lot of the perceived flaws him his game.
If he couldn't win with Durant and Ibaka, why should anyone believe he has a better chance with a cast of elite 3 point shooters?

He's the PG too, it's not like he didn't have full command of OKC's offense since Day 1.

If he couldn't win with Durant and Ibaka, why should anyone believe he has a better chance with a cast of elite 3 point shooters?

He's the PG too, it's not like he didn't have full command of OKC's offense since Day 1.
He will win this well-deserved MVP award this year. Media and analysts will fawn over him. They will proclaim that he's matured and his b-ball IQ has developed exponentially. OKC will get him another superstar and bunch of elite 3 point shooters.

Even IF all that happens,,,, he'll still be the same old Russ who chucks ill-advised shots (ESPECIALLY in crunch time)

Unless he significantly changes that mentality and is fortunate enough to be a part of a great system ala Spurs/GSW,,, I don't see him winning a ring anytime soon. Especially with the competition nowadays.

Damn that's crazy...you're right about him being a monster defensively. What's he been doing since he's been out of the league?

Still addicted to marijuana I know this for a fact and he lost his athleticism but has a semi reliable 3 point shot

Really thought the Big O was going to go in on Westbrook's stat chasing triple doubles, like he did the Golden State Warriors around this time last year. To many peoples surprise he was very supportive and wanted him to break it. Then as soon as he breaks the record there is a Nike/Jordan brand commercial that the Big O is in. It all makes sense now.

Really thought the Big O was going to go in on Westbrook's stat chasing triple doubles, like he did the Golden State Warriors around this time last year. To many peoples surprise he was very supportive and wanted him to break it. Then as soon as he breaks the record there is a Nike/Jordan brand commercial that the Big O is in. It all makes sense now.
I think it helps that he's just not a fan of "choir boy" Steph.

Didn't watch Kareem play, so I can't speak on him, but I don't remember Kobe hogging uncontested rebounds to rack up a triple double

Would've been racking up triple doubles left and right if he just rebound hogged a little more.

Russ big men >Harden big men. This narrative that Russ has nobody needs to stop.

Russ is this gen Iverson. He'll put up crazy numbers but he's not a winner . his style of ball won't ever win ish. Easy to see why Kd ain't want to play with him anymore.

:lol: Playing hard every night won't win?

Y'all just say anything.

I think he's speaking more to the "one man can do it all" style of play Russ is taking on currently. It's a hell of a feat and incredible to see him do it, but for as great as Russ is it's hard to see him winning anything with this okc team. And if KD were still on this team, there'd likely be no triple double or russ4mvp talk

Of course he ain't winning a ring with Depot or Kanter as his second best players. :lol:

The style he plays can and has won championships. People said the same thing about Kobe "he's a ballhog he can't win w/o Shaq".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom