Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone asks you to describe Russ' style of play, you say "hard"?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Russ as a first option, can't win a title. His style of ball is easy to stop. He not smart enough to play on a. Gs, Spurs offense. A big reason why Durant left and people still don't realize it." no hockey assist "
People just in love with numbers. Iverson on steroids. That's russ

Last edited:
Really thought the Big O was going to go in on Westbrook's stat chasing triple doubles, like he did the Golden State Warriors around this time last year. To many peoples surprise he was very supportive and wanted him to break it. Then as soon as he breaks the record there is a Nike/Jordan brand commercial that the Big O is in. It all makes sense now.

Real recognize real. :pimp:

AI favorite player, Russ.

Player that reminds Kobe of Kobe, Russ.

The style he plays can and has won championships. People said the same thing about Kobe "he's a ballhog he can't win w/o Shaq".

Yeah, I mean, he only had the front court of Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Andrew Bynum

Bunch of scrubs if you ask me

Yeah he shoulda won with Smush and nem. He needed another all star to win.

It's true the praise is damn near universal among current and former league players. Only on NT is this being downplayed by the haters and nerds.

But but but his usage, but but but his per, but but but his +/-

Last edited:
Real ballers

:lol:

It's true the praise is damn near universal among current and former league players. Only on NT is this being downplayed by the haters and nerds.

I mean that's cool. But the players voted Harden the MVP a few years ago, so he's definitely respected by his peers.

This notion that I'm not a real baller cause I think Beard is MVP is hilarious though.

But but but his usage, but but but his per, but but but his +/-

Dudes who are actually some of the best to ever do it recognize how difficult and ridiculous Russ' season has been and what it is to accomplish it yet the intramural bench NT all Stars know better.

Random...but I just read that Myles Garrett's brother is Sean Williams. Dude who had a marijuana addiction and never could cut it in the NBA. Thought this dude would have been a monster defensively. He was SO good at BC.

Damn that's crazy...you're right about him being a monster defensively. What's he been doing since he's been out of the league?

From his Wiki page:

In March 2017, he signed with the GlobalPort Batang Pier as their import for the 2017 PBA Commissioner's Cup.[30] He was then replaced after playing only three games.[31]

I mean that's cool. But the players voted Harden the MVP a few years ago, so he's definitely respected by his peers.

This notion that I'm not a real baller cause I think Beard is MVP is hilarious though.

You made that last line up yourself no one said that. In fact everyone who wants Russ to win said they would be ok with harden winning, the peeps who want harden to win are showing nothing but hate towards Russ.

Last edited:
Real ballers

eNNxvH.gif

Wonder what Russell's OMAF is?

He shattered Chris Paul's record

Real ballers

'Your opinion is different than mine so you don't really play ball' :lol:

AI, Big O, Kobe, MJ, Magic is a fan of "Wussle Restbrook" too.

Can't get no realer than that. :pimp:

It's really only a certain group on the internet or geeks in the media that knock what he's doing. People throw out a lot stats but at the end of day OKC is significantly better when he gets triples. So that kills whatever weak stat padding, ballhog, argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom