Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The haters and the nerds :lol: :lol:
Kobe cakes calling people nerds
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Love how condescending people can be towards people who don't share the same opinion on irrelevant ish like sports. I do the same ish to. It's all good. It's just funny
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Real ballers

:lol:

It's true the praise is damn near universal among current and former league players. Only on NT is this being downplayed by the haters and nerds.

I mean that's cool. But the players voted Harden the MVP a few years ago, so he's definitely respected by his peers.

This notion that I'm not a real baller cause I think Beard is MVP is hilarious though.

Nah bruh your Laker hate shows you ain't a baller.

It was really dumb of Beard to not only make the argument against himself but make it look like he's fiendin for the award.

Real ballers

It's true the praise is damn near universal among current and former league players. Only on NT is this being downplayed by the haters and nerds.

I mean that's cool. But the players voted Harden the MVP a few years ago, so he's definitely respected by his peers.

This notion that I'm not a real baller cause I think Beard is MVP is hilarious though.

Nah bruh your Laker hate shows you ain't a baller.

So we're really giving credit to Big O, a notorious hater.
Magic Johnson and his tweets.
MJ drafts the best white guy from the big 10 every season.
AI didn't practice.
And Kobe was the worst player in the league last season.

You got it.

So we're really giving credit to Big O, a notorious hater.
Magic Johnson and his tweets.
MJ drafts the best white guy from the big 10 every season.
AI didn't practice.
And Kobe was the worst player in the league last season.

You got it.
I'm waiting for the people who hate barkley and say he knows nothing about ball to start quoting him on what he thinks about Russ
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
What about all the current guys who are playing since y'all discrediting HOFers: Griffin, Dame, CJ, Crawford, oh and the best player in the world currently Bron.

Dame and CJ wanted that playoff spot.

As far others go, that's great that they publicly congratulated Russ. That doesn't mean they think Russ is better. Especially since the Rockets have beaten everyone's team mentioned

Everyone with their "uncontested rebound hogging" about Russ, dude has 859 rebounds, 219 more than LeBron, who, by the way, loves to chase down rebounds (and assists) after doing a little fact checking during halftimes. :wink:

Russ isn't averaging 10.7 rebounds just off missed free throws nobody wants to get, he's getting all sorts of them, every night. On top of leading the league in scoring at 32 a night, on top of the 10.4 assists he dishes out as well.

And he plays fewer minutes than guys like Bron and Harden. This isn't him playing 45+ minutes a night and chasing every stat he can find. Does he chase some numbers? ABSOLUTELY. He the only one in the league that chases numbers? :nerd: Nope.

Are all of his numbers built off chasing? Not at all. He's doing everything he can do for his team, every second he's on the floor, and he's gonna do it for 82 friggin games. It's absurd what he's done. To just dismiss his efforts as "well, he's just getting rebounds off missed free throws, or cuz his team lets him", ok, then give him more minutes on the court, and he'd still be able to pull in that extra round or assist you think he's cheating the league off of. Balances out now, don't it.

Dame and CJ wanted that playoff spot.

As far others go, that's great that they publicly congratulated Russ. That doesn't mean they think Russ is better. Especially since the Rockets have beaten everyone's team mentioned

All those guys except Bron explicitly said he's the MVP. And none of them have downplayed what Russ has accomplished this season like the NT YMCA league.

Last edited:
Hold up.......Bron leads the league in Minutes per game?!?!?!?!?!? Holy ****, why?

That's both impressive by him, and ludicrous by Lue. My God.

"Nerds"

"Real Ballers"

"NT YMCA"

Oh boy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hold up.......Bron leads the league in Minutes per game?!?!?!?!?!? Holy ****, why?

Bron takes himself in and out of games. Kinda like Bean under MDA.

Of all the years for him to be doing that, this is def the Wrong one. I think they are easily the best team in the East but i don't think they're gonna cruise like they did the past two years.

There's 100 voters this year so with all the leaks we may be able to get an idea of who actually won before the announcement.

On TV Ernie Johnson, Broussard, Windhorst, Barry have all said Westbrook or leaning Westbrook. Haberstroh is Kawhi. Screaming A is still stuck on co-MVP. Just saw an AP article that 3 guys (1 vote each for Russ, Harden, Bron).

So far it's Russ-7, Kawhi-3, Harden-3, Bron-1

Last edited:

At 32, having played into June 6 years in a row. But he gets killed when he takes 6 games off over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom