Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up.......Bron leads the league in Minutes per game?!?!?!?!?!? Holy ****, why?

That's both impressive by him, and ludicrous by Lue. My God.

At 32, having played into June 6 years in a row. But he gets killed when he takes 6 games off over the course of the season.
Russ is working with much less & Donovan restricts him to 34 a night.

Lue is a ******* idiot.

The team isn't in any kind of rhythm either :lol: theyre barely over 50 wins. pointless Thibs stuff right there

Last edited:
It's the same for Kawhi man.

How many games do you think the spurs would win w/Kawhi Sitting? And by this Logic, Chris Paul is the MVP of the NBA.

Spurs are 6-1 when Kawhi sits I think at last check this season.

Is this accurate? Can someone double check? Cuz if it is.....
if it is then what? :lol:

The Lakers have won 4 in a row. Does that mean anything?

Yes, we're a bunch of ******* idiots. :lol:

It's the same for Kawhi man.

How many games do you think the spurs would win w/Kawhi Sitting? And by this Logic, Chris Paul is the MVP of the NBA.

Spurs are 6-1 when Kawhi sits I think at last check this season.

Is this accurate? Can someone double check? Cuz if it is.....
It's 7-1 now if I remember right.

Only two playoff teams were played and one of those was the Warriors where everyone sat.

JJ Redick really about to get a bag this summer either from us or from someone else.

Dude is shooting 50% on 3's over his last 20 games and at 52% on 3's over his last 15.

Dude just keeps getting better and better as he gets older.

Cari Champion is an American broadcast journalist and television personality. She has worked as an anchor and reporter for the Tennis Channel and as the host of ESPN2's First Take. Wikipedia

Born: June 1975, Pasadena, CA

Nationality: American

Height: 6'1"

That's weird on the very same Wiki page on the side and the very 1st paragraph it says:

Cari Champion (born June 1, 1978) is an American broadcast journalist and television personality.[1] She has worked as an anchor and reporter for the Tennis Channel and as the host of ESPN2's First Take. In July 2015, Champion became an anchor for ESPN's flagship program SportsCenter.

JJ Redick really about to get a bag this summer either from us or from someone else.

Dude is shooting 50% on 3's over his last 20 games and at 52% on 3's over his last 15.

Dude just keeps getting better and better as he gets older.

Clippers have the best backcourt in the league and it's not even close

That's weird on the very same Wiki page on the side and the very 1st paragraph it says:

Cari Champion (born June 1, 1978) is an American broadcast journalist and television personality.[1] She has worked as an anchor and reporter for the Tennis Channel and as the host of ESPN2's First Take. In July 2015, Champion became an anchor for ESPN's flagship program SportsCenter.
Yeah weird more than likely she 41 tho u know these ho3s by lyin bout they age,,,

Hold up.......Bron leads the league in Minutes per game?!?!?!?!?!? Holy ****, why?

That's both impressive by him, and ludicrous by Lue. My God.

At 32, having played into June 6 years in a row. But he gets killed when he takes 6 games off over the course of the season.

Ian Kenyon‏Verified account
@IanKenyonNFL
Games missed after 14 years...
Lebron James: 87
Michael Jordan: 218

(most of these were the Jordan ankle injury in year 2, but still, Bron been a tank, and got more games, minutes, etc than MJ ever did, so bashin him for a game off here and there is never something I'll do.)

Clippers have the best backcourt in the league and it's not even close
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom