Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to be humble when you're stunting on the Jumbotron while shooting pull up 3s from 28 feet

Russ yells.
Harden cooks
Lebron did the chest pat thing
Kobe and Jordan chewed their gum really hard
Shaq threw up his frat.
Etc

Last edited:
A board where people idolize Kobe Bryant...not liking someone for being cocky? 

How?

Also...you can go pull up clips of Steph dancing after big shots at Davidson. He didn't become "cocky" to you all until he became a star. 

Last edited:
It's hard to be humble when you're stunting on the Jumbotron while shooting pull up 3s from 28 feet

Russ yells.
Harden cooks
Lebron did the chest pat thing
Kobe and Jordan chewed their gum really hard
Shaq threw up his frat.
Etc

Kobe couldn't even come up with his own thing :smh:

C9N98b8UIAA3FYt.jpg

I don't get what yall are tryna say by pointing out that he's only cocky on the court? That's enough to make people hate you, especially your peers who are the ones you're showing up and trying to embarrass.

wardell only cocky and arrogant on the court though. that's exactly where they should be feeling themselves. I dont have a problem with it. if you're a bad man, say it loud. He's hella humble and understated in interviews and all other spots though.
true.. He don't talk cocky off the court, I like that.

I don't care. I love Curry and all his antics . My favorite nba player.

Last edited:
I don't get what yall are tryna say by pointing out that he's only cocky on the court? That's enough to make people hate you, especially your peers who are the ones you're showing up and trying to embarrass.

the point is when people call him cocky and arrogant, its only in terms of the sports he dominates. All of the top players are like that to an extent. even kawhi. when he really starts cooking, he shows even less expression. like his face starts to concave and invert.

like bron, is a cocky sob off of the court. thats clown status. but curry and even russ is wild humble. dude gives maaaaaad props to God in interviews and acknowledges that he isn't doing what he's doing alone and on his own volition.

:rofl: @ Bron being a cocky sob off the court and Curry not being one because he praises God

Last edited:
Interesting, so no one sees Bron as a loving family man who gives brothers opportunities when he's off the court. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Bron being a cocky sob off the court and Curry not being one because he praises God

no correlation at all. plus the God bit was in regards to russ. Bron IS a cocky sob off the court. have you not heard son in interviews??

Interesting, so no one sees Bron as a loving family man who gives brothers opportunities when he's off the court. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Everybody does. Literally have never heard anybody not seeing lebron in that light.

One of my favorite things about LeBron actually.

Family is real important to him because he longed for it as a kid. Bron is a stand up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom