Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all remember when LeBron tried to inspire and motivate young black kids in Akron to go to college and dudes in here did nothing but make fun of him for it :rofl:

Y'all remember when LeBron tried to inspire and motivate young black kids in Akron to go to college and dudes in here did nothing but make fun of him for it :rofl:
fake facts..
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

One guy did.

Either way f bron bron. Don't give a rats as what he does outside the game. I watch ball to be entertained. Cool he does stuff for tax write offs . would I make fun of him for that. Nah. Does it matter to me. Not at all.
Not going to like him more or less for anything outside of ball.

Last edited:
Receipts? :nerd:
don't believe he has any . It was one guy dragicon I believe. Even Freeze told him to sit down.

this.

lets be clear, i fully respect bron for what he does for these kids and communities and as 'the father of 3 and a man'. Thats phenomenal. I admire that. As a business man too. i respect his game also. it's the other intangibles about him that i dont build with. the antics.

So the Nets gonna just do it like that huh?
sick.gif
Need the Pacers 2nd round pick 

this.

lets be clear, i fully respect bron for what he does for these kids and communities and as 'the father of 3 and a man'. Thats phenomenal. I admire that. As a business man too. i respect his game also. it's the other intangibles about him that i dont build with. the antics.
all you gotta say is you just don't like him period. Lot of people we just not going to like, we human. We have likes, dislikes and biases.
As Mexicans would say, me Cae Gordo....

Last edited:
Respect to Bomani keep it a buck about the babying of Steph compared to other superstars.

Eh....he had some points. Y'all don't wanna talk about the "other reasons" y'all ***** be fronting on Steph.....and think he's "babied" though :nerd: :nerd:.

The perception of him being privileged, babied, "light skin privilege", perception of being "soft", a goodie two shoes, the media holding him and his family up as a standard, the perception of steph not being a real ***** etc"

:nerd: :nerd:

That's the more honest and interesting convo. But it may not be for the message board :lol:.

I'll talk about it, I been talking about it. :lol:

He is the safe _ to media people. He don't have the look of AI. He's not the big, strong, athletic dude like Lebron. He's a weak looking jump shooter. The GOAT jump shooter. He has the underdog, from Davidson, "normal man" "he's so humble" thing going. Media loves those type of dudes. That's why he gets babied.

Nope. He earned that right by being who he was.

He was 100% right too
He was a sucker for that. It's always been a fault for him. He sucks at these public speaking engagements. From The Decision to the Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 to the "last time I checked, yall still peasants and I can do whatever I want". Don't remind people that you get paid ridiculous amounts of money to put a ball through a hoop while most of society has to do a job they probably hate and get paid far less than you, just because you can't handle the criticism that comes with disappearing on a platform that you were supposed to excel at it.

It's all about approach with this guy. His game outside of the flopping is great. Everything else, he can keep.

He was a sucker for that. It's always been a fault for him. He sucks at these public speaking engagements. From The Decision to the Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 to the "last time I checked, yall still peasants and I can do whatever I want". Don't remind people that you get paid ridiculous amounts of money to put a ball through a hoop while most of society has to do a job they probably hate and get paid far less than you, just because you can't handle the criticism that comes with disappearing on a platform that you were supposed to excel at it.

It's all about approach with this guy. His game outside of the flopping is great. Everything else, he can keep.

Well those people shouldn't constantly wish failure on him

Last edited:
Why not. It's literally been done to every great athlete in history and even worse? Why should he be an exception?

Because around that time ESPN was basically LebronSPN, and the criticism he was getting wasn't normal, **** was getting beyond personal.

I really wish I could find the clip when the reporter was talking about him not having a father figure:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom