Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did
laugh.gif
in a lockout season no less lol

Because around that time ESPN was basically LebronSPN, and the criticism he was getting wasn't normal, **** was getting beyond personal.

Athletes have gotten harsh rational and unrational criticism before, hell even death threats. Not saying it's all legitimate or right but what has Bron done to make you think he was immune? And you seem to conveniently forget the pedestal he was placed on as well. It comes at extremes from both sides.

He earned a lifestyle better than 99% of the world. He earned the right to be proud of it/ throw it in the face of his detractors.

Wanting him to not win is beyond personal..... Damn. Lebron fans sounding soft right now . it's just ball. Nothing personal

Last edited:
Wanting him to not win is beyond personal..... Damn. Lebron fans sounding soft right now.

Stop being disgenuous and acting like people weren't coming at him for more than basketball around that time.

And the only people that's soft right now are the ones butt hurt by his comments :lol:

Anyone want to take a guess how the final two seeds in the East will shake out?

Candace Buckner
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@CandaceDBuckner

John Wall, Bradley Beal, Markieff Morris are OUT tonight vs #Heat.
Otto Porter Jr. and Marcin Gortat starting & playing limited mins
11:45 AM - 12 Apr 2017

122 122 Retweets

this is vs. Miami - should be a W for the Heat

Nets resting 6 guys tonight vs. the Bulls - should be a W for Chi

Indy playing Atlanta - not sure if the Hawks are resting anyone....

Stop being disgenuous and acting like people weren't coming at him for more than basketball around that time.

And the only people that's soft right now are the ones butt hurt by his comments :lol:
I really don't remember that to be honest. Yeah I know there are q lot of idiot fans that take sports super personal.

I've always been a hater but its not personal and his comments don't bug me.. I don't like him. Why would his opinion bother me. Who is he? Just a entertainer. Nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:
Anyone want to take a guess how the final two seeds in the East will shake out?

Candace Buckner
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@CandaceDBuckner

John Wall, Bradley Beal, Markieff Morris are OUT tonight vs #Heat.
Otto Porter Jr. and Marcin Gortat starting & playing limited mins
11:45 AM - 12 Apr 2017

122 122 Retweets

this is vs. Miami - should be a W for the Heat

Nets resting 6 guys tonight vs. the Bulls - should be a W for Chi

Indy playing Atlanta - not sure if the Hawks are resting anyone....
The Hawks are resting. The heat won't make it. They're screwed.

So every athlete that's ever had an endorsement deal before their first pro game didn't earn it? Alrighty 
Nike gave this guy $90 million dollars off of hype alone. What other high school athlete got that coming out?

MJ played four years at NC. Won a title and got what, $2.5 milly for 5 years. With inflation, that's a little under 6 million for 5 years.

Who would you say was more deserving?

Nope. He earned that right by being who he was.

He was 100% right too

He was a sucker for that. It's always been a fault for him. He sucks at these public speaking engagements. From The Decision to the Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 to the "last time I checked, yall still peasants and I can do whatever I want". Don't remind people that you get paid ridiculous amounts of money to put a ball through a hoop while most of society has to do a job they probably hate and get paid far less than you, just because you can't handle the criticism that comes with disappearing on a platform that you were supposed to excel at it.

It's all about approach with this guy. His game outside of the flopping is great. Everything else, he can keep.
Ehh. If you're trolling his social media, trolling him at the games, then everything is fair game.

Sure other superstars get trolled by fans also, that doesn't make it any better.

You fire on me, I'm gonna shoot back.

No issue with his comments.

So every athlete that's ever had an endorsement deal before their first pro game didn't earn it? Alrighty 
Nike gave this guy $90 million dollars off of hype alone. What other high school athlete got that coming out?

MJ played four years at NC. Won a title and got what, $2.5 milly for 5 years. With inflation, that's a little under 6 million for 5 years.

How do you compare the value of a prep to pro guy in a different financial era to a guy in the 80s. You're doing a lot of reaching.

MJ made it possible for a kid like LeBron to get $90 mill from a sneaker company.

Nobody takes anything away from him on that point, FACT is he's constantly in the media being cocky, the ***** has the chosen one tattoo :lol:. He is talented enough to be cocky but just know that people are gonna come at him for it. And i would also like ya'll to stop acting like Lebron is this supremely hated dude who gets no Love. There's people in the media right now who still have him as the MVP & his squad is fighting Boston for the 1 seed. He gets a lot of Hate & he gets A lot of love, when your one of the top players you gotta deal with that
facts.....

How do you compare the value of a prep to pro guy in a different financial era to a guy in the 80s. You're doing a lot of reaching.
I could be. My whole point in all of that is that the guy was set before playing in the NBA. That wasn't earned. You don't earn the contract he got from playing 4 years of HS basketball.

90 Million from what he did in high school. God damn that hype was just insane. 14 years later and no one comes close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom