Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry is also washed every season by the time playoffs come around.

They need a second playmaker yesterday, Cory Joseph is not the answer.

Playoff Lowry is better than playoff Derozan. Playoff Lowry can still come through for you but playoff Derozan is just disgusting

This is why I didn't give my usual #ThunderUp salute after the win.

I'll do it for for you 
laugh.gif
 #ThunderUp
Brad Beal...STAY HEALTHY. Ever since he came back from injury, he's been ballin'. Dude actually looking like a max player.

Also, Ottie Pippen out there doing some great things. Not flashy at all, but hitting the glass, playing good defense, and doing well w/ the mid-range.

Just have to get the bench fixed. How? I'm not sure...

I can't find the advanced stat that I saw, but the Wizards starting 5 is actually doing well...it's just that the bench is crippling. Bordering on being historically bad. THey pretty much cancel out all the good work that the starting 5 does. Something has to give...
After I was bashing him for being injured on my fantasy team Beal has been ballin'!

Brad Beal...STAY HEALTHY. Ever since he came back from injury, he's been ballin'. Dude actually looking like a max player.
Were people actually questioning his ability to play basketball? :lol: That contract was criticized because he's literally always hurt, not because he can't play when he's healthy. He gave ATL 25/5/5 in the second round at 21 years old. When healthy, he's great.

crine at Keon Clark's signature "don't touch the rim" dunk

That's an awesome vid. Only one I don't remember is the kobe one

If it wasn't for Dwade's destruction of verajao in 09'/10' I would say that Carmelo's dunk was the best that season.

Lowrys good he ain't fat no more

never was fat

Were people actually questioning his ability to play basketball? :lol: That contract was criticized because he's literally always hurt, not because he can't play when he's healthy. He gave ATL 25/5/5 in the second round at 21 years old. When healthy, he's great.

he's a good player. lets not throw around greatness just yet. one of your attributes is actually being healthy

Last edited:
and the injuries come marching in -- quick somebody do the NT jinx the grizz and say they gonna suck

conley hurt his lower bike last night
VC hurt his hip
ennis already out with a strained calf
zbo out due to the passing of his mother
parsons out with the bruised bone

:x

i'm sure ennis and zbo will be back later this week or early next week. hopefully, conley and VC injuries aren't too bad.

You started talking too reckless. The bball gods don't like that. That's why jumpman has been playing pickup at the Y since June.

Russ does triple double hunt occasionally, but I don't mind. I'm also a Russ fan so oh well.

I don't think he can sustain it for the whole season, but I'd love to see him average a triple double and the Thunder get like the 5th seed or something, just to have that debate and argument over who is the MVP.

Not so much his ability to play basketball, but his ability to live up to his max contract. Health is a big part of that.

Giving him that deal was a gamble...much like what the Wizards did with John Wall a few years back. It's a contract that they had to give, but it was pretty much done out of good faith.

Beal, in the playoffs two years ago, was killing it on both ends of the court. His talent has never been questioned...he can be one of the best 2 guards in the league. Just has to somehow play 75+.

That's an awesome vid. Only one I don't remember is the kobe one

If it wasn't for Dwade's destruction of verajao in 09'/10' I would say that Carmelo's dunk was the best that season.

i forgot all about that dunk :x

always trippin at kenyon martin from the video :lol:

You started talking too reckless. The bball gods don't like that. That's why jumpman has been playing pickup at the Y since June.

i was better off when i was letting that choppa go against the trollin'. that's when the winning started. get that trollin' going again fellas

Last edited:
and the injuries come marching in -- quick somebody do the NT jinx the grizz and say they gonna suck

conley hurt his lower bike last night
VC hurt his hip
ennis already out with a strained calf
zbo out due to the passing of his mother
parsons out with the bruised bone

:x

i'm sure ennis and zbo will be back later this week or early next week. hopefully, conley and VC injuries aren't too bad.

View media item 1923670

That 09-10 team was THE Nuggets team man :smh:. Still can't believe we lost to the Jazz in that first round. **** Adrian Dantley.

Why GK had to get cancer?

Why Adrian Dantley have to be so terrible?

Why did Chauncey Billups miss those free throws?

Why did Fasenkno ball out on Kenyon Martin :smh:?

This is the best version of Melo.That Melo vs Bron duel around the all star break 2010 is one of the best back and forth duels I've seen. Legendary

That 09-10 team was THE Nuggets team man :smh:. Still can't believe we lost to the Jazz in that first round. **** Adrian Dantley.

This is the best version of Melo.That Melo vs Bron duel around the all star break 2010 is one of the best back and forth duels I've seen. Legendary

Dantley screwed up so many times. He was fired at the end of that season.

fro bron was crucial too. good lord bron has played the exact same way his whole career. he had a lot less muscle then, but was a lot less boxy too. seemed more mobile. he was a much better shooter then too. and he had unlimited range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom