Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how this works. While we're at it take away everyone's MVP who didn't at least make the Finals the year they won it. 
Nah let's just make it so that they have to at least get out of the first round. ( Take away Dirks MVP too)

What's OKCs win percentage when Westbrook has a triple double?

Nah let's just make it so that they have to at least get out of the first round. ( Take away Dirks MVP too)

What's OKCs win percentage when Westbrook has a triple double?
33-9 (.786) good for 2nd best winning percentage in the league behind Golden State. 

Westbrook is gonna go down as the greatest guard ever to never win a championship. Dude is a certified loser that no other all star would want to play with. Heck of a player though. I'd give him more respect if he actually didnt stat pad.

Im going to go with iverson, strictly off nostalgia reasons.

It's just weird to me that the MVP will not be given to a contender. (I still think Dantonis style of coaching is not meant for the playoffs)

And Ryan Anderson has been hurt. Gordon is having a great season though.

Ariza is the same guy he's always been. Some of you are acting like Russ plays for the Nets and Harden the Warriors
Anderson been hurt but is still playing the most games he's played in the last 3 seasons. Gordon is going to win the 6th man of the year and the guy in 2nd is on the team as well. You're right Ariza is the same guy which goes to this entire notion that I hate of quantifying who "makes his teammates better". If dudes are actually healthy and not on the sideline how do you quantify that?

Ryan is putting up the same numbers he has for his career. So is Gordon. 

Last edited:
It's just weird to me that the MVP will not be given to a contender. (I still think Dantonis style of coaching is not meant for the playoffs)
Well he'll has another dynamite offense with a mediocre defense. It won't be any different this time. They're not a threat to win the chip or even get to the Finals. 

Russ big men >Harden big men. This narrative that Russ has nobody needs to stop.

Russ is this gen Iverson. He'll put up crazy numbers but he's not a winner . his style of ball won't ever win ish. Easy to see why Kd ain't want to play with him anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom