***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

^^^^The heel flap is functional and decorative. Its decorative because once you see that on the shoe, you KNOW its a jordan. Alot of times you can recognize ajordan sig just by the shilouette. Its functional because it holds the shoe together and protects the stitching. Also, if they didnt flare that piece out, theywould have to tuck it in and add more to cover it up, thus reducing waste, cost, and weight.

i am still awaiting to see the White/antracite ones.
I want to see a full pic. Till then, white/stealth looks ok. Might be the one i cope.

never thought I could walk into my local champs almost a month after rd, and get the stealths in my size. $184 flat.
smokin.gif

So the 2008 Info Thread was updated with these XX3's releasing holiday 08.....

Air Jordan XX3
318376-041
Black/White/University Blue
$185

Are these the XX3's that were talked about earlier being black/white/royal blue or a different colorway?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

So the 2008 Info Thread was updated with these XX3's releasing holiday 08.....

Air Jordan XX3
318376-041
Black/White/University Blue
$185

Are these the XX3's that were talked about earlier being black/white/royal blue or a different colorway?

Co-Sign im wondering the same thing.

I need to see those Anthracites and Black/White/Uni Blues to see if i will get the White/Stealths or not. Leak the Pics!!!!

To answer the question that's been posed, it seems that there is both a Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway as well as a Black/University Blue-Whitecolorway set to release. The following is all of the information I have on XX3 releases...

Summer 2008 (April 1st - June 30th)
318376-011 Black/White-Varsity Royal
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver

Holiday 2008 (October 1st - December 31st)
318376-041 Black/University Blue-White
318376-061 Black/Varsity Red-White

I apologize that the dates are not more specific, but the colorways mentioned should be releasing and hopefully within the given time frame. Also, I saw thepost about the White/Red colorway releasing on June 1st for $230. Not to discount the poster, but I show this color, as well as the three other colorsmentioned, retailing for $185. Keep in mind, the only color to sell for $230 was the Premier's and those had a different style number. The color that Icould see retailing for $230 would be the Anthracite color since it appears it will have a different style number if it is still planned for release.

One other thing worth noting in regards to XX3 releases...

Air Jordan XX3-B
318959-001 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth (February)
318959-101 White/Black-Varsity Red (January)

I am not really sure what to make of this information as the estimated release dates have passed and the colors look all too familiar. If anyone can shed somelight on this it would be very much appreciated.

I LOVE THE XX3's!!!!! But please JB this is enough colorways..........please don't flood the market with too many............But all of the colorwaysdo sound very nice and it looks like I have more Jordans to save up for

JSM, thanks a lot for the info., any ideas as to the specific color placement for the black/white-varsity royal as well as the black/univ.blue-white colorways???
Thanks!

Originally Posted by odiggidy

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Well, after a month of struggles, looking, scouting, I was able to get mine at last......wheeeew

To put these with my other baby.......

glad you got your pair... but i really don't see why these were so hard to get? even dudes on here tryin to flip em for like 290.? everyday i hit Fordham rd i see a fsr of them. were they supposed to be limited or something?

I actually was able to pick up a pair of the allstars at my local VIM today... display copy and had to go a .5 size down but they fit better than my truesize surprisingly (i bought my stealths in size 10.5). I gotta say i like them alot better on my feet than the stealths
pimp.gif

But yeah these are fairly easy to find in NYC, i see em alot of places i go to

Back
Top Bottom