OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

"Poor communication is definitely a big deal. I'm curious how they can presale them for less than retail though? "

Because Jordans have a huge markup and these wont sell out they will probably be easy to get for a $100 a month after dropping.

^^^ nice updates guys... oldsole, might need them blue hypermaxes if u can cop with the 30% f&f this weekend
pimp.gif

finishline.com dmp 7 pack for 199.99 before any discount codes just heads up and a grade

Originally Posted by reakeon23

finishline.com dmp 7 pack for 199.99 before any discount codes just heads up and a grade
GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by reakeon23

GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif

Thanks J just ordered with promo 192.58 total and i selected in store pickup waiting for email so i can go to the store and pick them up
pimp.gif

Nothing against other cities or regions...but why do the outlets in the NYC region get the absolute WORST stock? You'd think a store in a bigger marketwould get the better items, but that's totally not the case with Nike Outlets. It's not that the stock is just average; it's flat out BAD. Just abunch of Team Jordans, Shox runners, cleats, and GR dunks.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

"Poor communication is definitely a big deal. I'm curious how they can presale them for less than retail though? "

Because Jordans have a huge markup and these wont sell out they will probably be easy to get for a $100 a month after dropping.
Stores/sites purchase shoes for unit pricing which is about 45% off? Something close to it.
Retail is normally 2x what they bought the shoes for, and the store can price them however much they want

Nike already made their money, so even when stores have sales, the main goal for the store is to atleast get rid of stock without losing any profit.

Sites like Shoetrends price them about $10-30 cheaper than retail because they want to build/gain a good customer base and direct more customers to them eventhough they could easily sell them for retail.

They still are making profit, but not as nearly enough profit as they could, hope that answers your question.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nothing against other cities or regions...but why do the outlets in the NYC region get the absolute WORST stock? You'd think a store in a bigger market would get the better items, but that's totally not the case with Nike Outlets. It's not that the stock is just average; it's flat out BAD. Just a bunch of Team Jordans, Shox runners, cleats, and GR dunks.
seems like the stores out in the sticks get the heat. the closest thing to me (arundel mills md) is str8 garbage
laugh.gif

and smurf, glad u got them... i copped on the 50% a few months ago and still have no desire to wear lol

Baby Jumpman,

Which outlet did you purchase your SCs from and what service did they use to deliver?

^ Ordered them from Pittsburgh Outlet, they ship with Fedex. I used ground as the shipping if that's what you meant.

Might have to jump on those NFW Hypermaxes.....

My BOs came in btw......looked very good....

Im surprised dmp 7s are as low as 200$ on finishline plus you can use a discount, I would love them for around 100$ though
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

thanks jwork2155 for the heads up on the air griffey max 1's

i finally got a pair at a great price $64.24 with shipping

Did they have more in stock. I only saw 1 there. I woulda bought for anyone on here but only saw the one pair and sold it on here already

Originally Posted by jwork2155

Did they have more in stock. I only saw 1 there. I woulda bought for anyone on here but only saw the one pair and sold it on here already

i dont know but the man who helped me on the phone said he got a pair in the back. thanks again
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nothing against other cities or regions...but why do the outlets in the NYC region get the absolute WORST stock? You'd think a store in a bigger market would get the better items, but that's totally not the case with Nike Outlets. It's not that the stock is just average; it's flat out BAD. Just a bunch of Team Jordans, Shox runners, cleats, and GR dunks.

the answer is easy.

because.. nothing good will last until outlet price in the NYC area. there's just too many savvy consumers that would snap stuff up on F&Fs, EAs,markdowns.. the true hot stuff is not going to last til 50% or 70% or whatever. not to mention if and when stuff gets marked down, the employees or theirfriends probably snap it up either to rock or resell.

whereas in smaller markets with less consumers that buy less shoes per capita.. you can see how some stuff will always slip through the cracks.

has anyone seen any Nike ACG Expedition 2 Men's Vest at any outlet stores?? if so let me know, thanks

Originally Posted by jwork2155

Ok went Aurora Outlet in Ohio not IL and they had these
I'm going to have to give them a call tomorrow about those orange canvas AF1's. I hope they still have bigger sizes left.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

i never ordered from an oulet before. so before the good shoes start coming out can some 1 show me how?.. thanks for your time

*eye balling this thread*

i never ordered from an oulet before. so before the good shoes start coming out can some 1 show me how?.. thanks for your time

just call them...tell them what shoe you want and they'll get your credit card info and address

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

just call them...tell them what shoe you want and they'll get your credit card info and address
thanks alot!.. just for double checks,,

EX :

me : hello
nike : hi
me : can i get the jordan 8 playoffs in size 12
then im good?

Back
Top Bottom