OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by abernja

Space Jams will be restocked at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the VERY near future. And there are _ _ _ _ of them going to be available. Keep your eyes peeled.

indifferent.gif

Anyone order from florida and got charged tax that is in nyc. I kept explaining to the guy there is no tax but he says its not showing up. He was trying tocharge me westchester tax when I live in nyc and we have no tax.

Space Jams will be restocked at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the VERY near future. And there are _ _ _ _ of them going to be available. Keep your eyes peeled.

Quit being Stingy an help out, Just like the other Nter's help out too. Why make a big hype out of it. Just keep you mouth shut. No disrespect oranything....

Space Jams will be restocked at OUTLETS in the VERY near future. And there are PLENTY of them going to be available. Keep your eyes peeled.

I been on HOLD trying to order a pair of AMs for about 30 mins now , and I called back twice because I thought they forgot about me....

Man i tried to get Viejas to hold me a pair of size 12 of those 87's yesterday but they wouldnt and told me to call today. Knowing i was gonna be busy allmorning i figured i would be asked out. Just called Viejas and that other number that was posted and neither had a 12. Just got off the phone with that Floridaoutlet and they took all my info but are supposed to call me back tomorrow to verify, which doesnt have me feeling very confident seeing as im gonna be busyall morning again and likely will miss their call. They did put me down for a size 12 so i guess i'm gonna hold my breath. Glad they hit a few outlets, alli want is a single pair. Thanks as always to everyone who updated on them.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Im sure you got the 12

I called them and they said NO MORE 12s

damn, there were so many size 12's between the 3 outlets this morning too. if i indeed got the last pair im sorry. ahh the outlet thread, the gift and thecurse.

Im sick of waiting ....

They had a sz 12 when i 1st called an hour ago. Lady put me on hold and never came back.

508 384 1800

i think its the last 12 out there lol

Rico,

I know its kind of a long shot but you might want to hit up nike find tomorrow and see if you have any luck tracking down a size 12.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Rico,

I know its kind of a long shot but you might want to hit up nike find tomorrow and see if you have any luck tracking down a size 12.

YEP .... thats just what I did , thats how I found that store I called.

Thanks for the help tho G

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

615-443-3521
just called looking for a size 8 but they were sold out only sizes left are 9,9.5, and 10 incase anyone needs those sizes.

just ordered a 10 from there. good lookin out on the info. the lady was very helpful

and completed my order in 2 mins. they have more 10's because she asked me if i needed

more then 1, but i only got one.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sick of waiting ....

They had a sz 12 when i 1st called an hour ago. Lady put me on hold and never came back.

508 384 1800

i think its the last 12 out there lol
i called here
frown.gif

was disappointed when he said 70 bucks...but i said efff it and got em anyway...
eyes.gif

owell

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by jkjordan

I stopped by Niketown Chicago on Saturday and they had:

Spacejams I think size 8 or 8.5.
Air Zoom Trainer (White/Red) for $47, couldn't pass this up for this price.
Air Trainer 1 in 3 different colors on sale for $53, couldn't pass this up either.
Only things that really caught my eye.
Trainer 1s for $53 is a steal. What colors? Thanks...
They were the Medium Grey/Hyper Blue-Black/Challenge Red, White/Black-Varsity Red-Tomato Red, Black/White-Metallic Silver. It seemed like theyhad decent sizes left. All three of these are still retail price on ndc.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

SJ b-grades will be abundant just like CDPs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
captain obvious sighting
nerd.gif

I have only been saying this for all month
happy.gif
indeed I am,
63e2c99509079626
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey there niketalk, welcome back to niketalk. how was your X-mas. I hope santa was good to good ol' Will.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

615-443-3521
just called looking for a size 8 but they were sold out only sizes left are 9,9.5, and 10 incase anyone needs those sizes.

just ordered a 10 from there. good lookin out on the info. the lady was very helpful

and completed my order in 2 mins. they have more 10's because she asked me if i needed

no problem dude if anyone knows where to find a size 8 id really appreciate it

Originally Posted by ed2trey

615-443-3521

no problem dude if anyone knows where to find a size 8 id really appreciate it

JUST CALLED and the homie said they did not carry those ever....he said the newest jordans they got are the fusion 3's...smh

Back
Top Bottom