Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

dude looks pretty legit to me but once that overrated bum Carmelo comes back I expect he won't be able to do what he is doing now

dude looks pretty legit to me but once that overrated bum Carmelo comes back I expect he won't be able to do what he is doing now

I was at the bar last night with my boy, such a crazy atmosphere. Every time he did something the place erupted, so cool.

Happy for the kid, he has some ONIONS, gets the job done, great to see.

I was at the bar last night with my boy, such a crazy atmosphere. Every time he did something the place erupted, so cool.

Happy for the kid, he has some ONIONS, gets the job done, great to see.

ESPN got thier new Tim Tebow. Dude is a pretty good PG though. It will interesting to see if he gets the ball when Melo comes back.

ESPN got thier new Tim Tebow. Dude is a pretty good PG though. It will interesting to see if he gets the ball when Melo comes back.

all his shots are wet too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

i really hope that he won't be afraid to run the teams offense when amare and melo are back, and not allow melo dominate the ball in the half court. everyone seems to play at a higher level when lin has the ball but we all know melo will be playing 1 on 1 and calling for iso's every other possession. i can see him playing the pick and roll game with amare well though.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

i really hope that he won't be afraid to run the teams offense when amare and melo are back, and not allow melo dominate the ball in the half court. everyone seems to play at a higher level when lin has the ball but we all know melo will be playing 1 on 1 and calling for iso's every other possession. i can see him playing the pick and roll game with amare well though.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

400976810.jpg

Melo gonna have the offense like a NYC traffic jam.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

400976810.jpg

Melo gonna have the offense like a NYC traffic jam.

^ Definitely not just you, bro. Not even close. Someone on ESPN said it last night. I think Magic mentioned Tim Tebow, and I think Chris Broussard threw in John Stockton.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom