Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to be a troll do it correctly.

Nash> Chalmers
Kobe> Wade
Metta Joel Anthony

Meeks=Allen (at this point in his career)
Jamison>Lewis
Ebanks

Last edited:
you are tripping

Nash<Wade

Artest=Allen

Kobe>Lebron

Pau=Bosh

Howard>Anthony

your welcome Lakers fans.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The **** did you just do quik?

The thread was just starting to recover from that cesspool a few pages back and you post that.
mean.gif

Might as well have turned on the bat signal.

and so it begins....again................kind of................
If L.A. does not work out for Dwight, says source briefed on his thinking, he knows "Dallas will be there for him." Mavs will have cap space
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) August 10, 2012

I'm not spinning ****. It's the truth. When did you watch the NBA ever and there was parity? It's been like this forever and doesn't seem to be hurting the league one bit.
Aren't you a Nets fan? Explains a lot of the sodium running through your veins now.

You a Laker fan from Florida though :lol:

Last edited:
and so it begins....again................kind of................

If L.A. does not work out for Dwight, says source briefed on his thinking, he knows "Dallas will be there for him." Mavs will have cap space
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine)

August 10, 2012

Not saying that there is an agenda, but Stein would gain from Dwight leaving LA to go to Dallas, where he lives. I don't see Dwight leaving an extra year and $20M+ on the table, even if the team doesn't win the title.

Further more, if Miami Heat/OKC play full court, hail mary pass type basketball, won't that cancel out Dwight on defence

+

Send in Hasheem Thabeet/Haslem to play hack-a-howard

=

game blouses

Not saying that there is an agenda, but Stein would gain from Dwight leaving LA to go to Dallas, where he lives. I don't see Dwight leaving an extra year and $20M+ on the table, even if the team doesn't win the title.
I feel you. But at the same time, he probably got the info because he is in Dallas as well.

Further more, if Miami Heat/OKC play full court, hail mary pass type basketball, won't that cancel out Dwight on defence
+
Send in Hasheem Thabeet/Haslem to play hack-a-howard
=
game blouses

careful, dont make too much sense "hater"

A terrible Kobe vs Lebron debate is even more pointless than usual.. after this season and what he showed us in the playoffs.. There should be zero doubt who the best player in the NBA is. Not some final 2 minute clutch stat, or number of rings, or whatever you want you want to define as the criteria. For 48 minutes of basketball, Lebron James is the best.

It's been that way for awhile in my opinion, but those who held the claim he can't win the championship were silenced.

Yes. So long as your eyes have been functioning the last couple of months, comparing anyone to LeBron is silly right now.

A terrible Kobe vs Lebron debate is even more pointless than usual.. after this season and what he showed us in the playoffs.. There should be zero doubt who the best player in the NBA is. Not some final 2 minute clutch stat, or number of rings, or whatever you want you want to define as the criteria. For 48 minutes of basketball, Lebron James is the best.
It's been that way for awhile in my opinion, but those who held the claim he can't win the championship were silenced.

the thing is people wont accept that, esp people in yellow / purple.

im sorry but id rather take lebron over kobe in any game, lebron has a greater impact in the game, and if you cant accept / admit that then your blinded by your own bias.

Son dead all this Kobe vs Lebron the numbers don't lie fam last i remember Kobe is still in the LEAGUE they are completely different players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom