***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In order to save face?

This will be the main reason. Hence why McConnell let some of his feelings and thoughts leak.

What we need is if any congressional person had anything to do with it to be made examples of. However just like banking, forgive me I just finished watching the big shorts as it’s one of my favorite movies, I highly doubt it’ll happen. We love to slap people on the wrist in this country for some reason.

FBI needs to be held accountable too. It’s hard for me to believe they they didn’t have any insight or intel this was going to happen. Did they fail to act or is out of their jurisdiction?

The FBI and the New York City Police Department passed information to U.S. Capitol Police about the possibility of violence during the protests Wednesday against the counting of the Electoral College vote, and the FBI even visited more than a dozen extremists already under investigation to urge them not to travel to Washington, senior law enforcement officials said.

"Urged them"

And that's after the initial report was the Feds had no clue

Straight failure to act. Passing the bucket isn't a good excuse when you felt the need to step to them and ask them to pretty please fall back

But yeah more funding is needed

I mean, why are they surrounding the cop?

Honestly speaking and not taking the cop side, but I think a reasonable person could say, they would have done the same if in fear of the mob.

Again, this is not trying to excuse the actions but I'd be stupid to say I dont know why he overreacted.

FBI needs to be held accountable too. It’s hard for me to believe they they didn’t have any insight or intel this was going to happen. Did they fail to act or is out of their jurisdiction?
FBI has no borders in the U.S. They're federal.

hopefully that person that went to the hospital is ok

I mean, why are they surrounding the cop?

Honestly speaking and not taking the cop side, but I think a reasonable person could say, they would have done the same if in fear of the mob.

Again, this is not trying to excuse the actions but I'd be stupid to say I dont know why he overreacted.

upon further review, i agree with you. but at the same time, where was this energy 2 weeks ago in washington DC? when cops were literally getting killed.

hopefully that person that went to the hospital is ok

upon further review, i agree with you. but at the same time, where was this energy 2 weeks ago in washington DC? when cops were literally getting killed.
I hear you and we already know the answer ....

FBI has no borders in the U.S. They're federal.

Problem is they can’t really act like that. They are still overseen by the DoJ and the president who can overrule them. While they have some jurisdiction they still have a boss essentially.

They’ve been reporting that white national terrorism is a threat, what was the administration doing the last 4 years by silencing it and trying to sweep it under the rug?

This will be the main reason. Hence why McConnell let some of his feelings and thoughts leak.

What we need is if any congressional person had anything to do with it to be made examples of. However just like banking, forgive me I just finished watching the big shorts as it’s one of my favorite movies, I highly doubt it’ll happen. We love to slap people on the wrist in this country for some reason.
My man :nthat: Love the book too

To he fair these ******* did mock runs of this in state capitols around the country. People just cared more because of timing and it happening in DC.

The FBI should of shut these *******s down prior but Trump likely tied their hands and let’s not forget the official “focus on black ethnic terrorist” agenda they were operating under until Biden just got sworn in.

This was a systemic failure and one of many during Trumps Presidency. Too the point you got to wonder is it even possible to go back to how things were because we all clearly know this is all corruptible.

To he fair these ******* did mock runs of this in state capitols around the country. People just cared more because of timing and it happening in DC.

The FBI should of shut these *******s down prior but Trump likely tied their hands and let’s not forget the official “focus on black ethnic terrorist” agenda they were operating under until Biden just got sworn in.

This was a systemic failure and one of many during Trumps Presidency. Too the point you got to wonder is it even possible to go back to how things were because we all clearly know this is all corruptible.
Trump didn't have to tie their hands
The FBI has NEVER done anything about white terrorist groups
The FBI itself is a white terrorist group
They kill non-violent African American activist but allow violent white terrorist to bomb buildings with kids in them

1611477213886.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom