***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I left jehova witnesses and I talk to everyone just the same every day. 😂 they are weird but no more weird that Christians or Mormons. Wtf is he talking about
Let's not act like most experience is the same, some families aren't as strict with it but a lot of times the family will be advised not to keep in contact or they'll be disfellowshipped and exiled along with that person.

the current governor is republican.....

I can't stand this schtick. You are running to be the governor of Arkansas....90% of the population doesn't even know where that is on a US map. "Everything we love about America is at stake" ....no no it isn't. You gonna win the election become governor of Arkansas and SAVE AMERICA! You will be GOVERNER OF ARKANSAS. Sit down and shut up. Say something like i will make sure all razorback games are on TV...god i hate her

I've never heard of this Jimmy Dore guy untill like a weak ago.

he seems like a very stable even keeled guy
You been missing out, dude been putting in work in the loony left for years now. His show used to be part of the Young Turks network. And even them thought he was a lil too wild for TV.

His bars are like the "Cha Cha" to Glen Greenwald's "Hotline Bling". He laid out the loony anti-Democratic swag raps that Glizzy Glen just took to a whole new level.

wavycrocket wavycrocket We were just talking about dude planting the seeds for his courting of the alt-right weeks ago and ever since he's been on Tucker and been calling for aligning with Boogaloo boys in the name of some misguided sense of anti-establishment solidarity :lol: :lol:

The grift won't stop and it's exposing a lot of bad faith and short-sighted reactionaries claiming to be on the left.

These same clowns have been dragging the squad daily for not signing up for a dumb losing tactic and setting the party to flame on day 1 >D

Rolex starts at like 3.5k. It’s not exactly egregious. Now if he had some high end Patek I’d get it but your average person wouldn’t even know what that is so it wouldn’t generate the click bait.
I wouldn't get it even if it was a Patek or something even more expensive. If I were to see one of our own newly elected politicians show up with a cheap watch when he's clearly rich (assuming the rest of his outfit is on the higher end), I would think it's shameless pandering.

Today’s thread was extremely informative. I learned a lot about NikeTalk, certain posters and a variety of other topics. Here are some of the wonderful insights shared in here today:

All active posters in this thread stand in solidarity as bullies
1611551044860.gif

Your word is irrelevant if you haven’t been on “these California highways”
1611551083398.gif

Post count is indicative of how much real-life social interaction you have (see gif of RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ‘s likeness based on his post count below)
1611551769957.gif

The D in Delk still stands for dishonest
1611551132480.gif

Our country’s VP isn’t fit to serve because she doesn’t know medical marijuana cures a variety of diseases and *checks notes* doesn’t know about healing, chakras, and energy while 13 year old YouTubers do
1611551235944.gif

1611551407023.gif

If a non-profit manager at a Bay Area ends up dead in the near future, I hope wayniac211 wayniac211 has enough money to pay @cragmatic to setup and GoFundMe for me and draft a post to get thousands of dollars from NTers for a good lawyer
1611551516116.gif

Last but not least....today I learned that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is demonic. I think this should be investigated by a special counsel led by @jrose5 . None of NikeTalk’s users deserve to be subjected to bullying by a man who is possessed by an evil spirit.

I am calling for the immediate banishment of RustyShackleford RustyShackleford until he has a proper exorcism. He has disrupted the safe space that NTers deserve with his bullying and his lack of tolerance and rejection of lies, bigotry, fraud and views that are antithetical to the core values of any decent human being Beyond on these attacks on civility, has now made NikeTalk, a once sacred sanctuary, an unholy hellhole with his demonic comportment.

I plan to file the Articles of Excorcism with the Moderation Team immediately. Ladies and genetlemen of NikeTalk, in the meantime I just ask that you make sure to sprinkle holy water on your keyboard when typing posts that have quoted Rusty so we do not further disseminate his devilish influence across the site #StopTheSpread
Corny.

Back
Top Bottom