***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

https://www.boston.com/news/nationa...FsydVc3CGllNpd0aX2JFHPJ7rUs2SAvrF1rHijRme3ME8

Two days after the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, Jackson Reffitt’s father, Guy W. Reffitt, returned to the family’s home in Texas. He told his son that he had stormed the Capitol, according to an FBI affidavit.

Then his father leveled a threat: If Jackson, 18, reported him to the police, he would have no choice but to do his “duty” for his country and “do what he had to do.”

In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.”

There are a few individuals, that pride themselves by spewing the struggles is solely theirs and others have just rode the wave to progression.

It's ludacris to argue such a extreme comment.

You used to be blk. Now you a Extremo libro
Ohhh so a non-black person is telling me I am no longer black because I support progressive politics. KHUFU KHUFU you seeing this? :lol:

How are you in any position to comment on my blackness btw?

You whine about white liberals all day, cry about liberal echo chambers, try to tone police people, cry about racist getting bullied, inflate your expertise and importance, is a known damn liar, and plays victim all the damn time when getting called out. If anyone is close to a Trump-loving bigot in here, it is you.

Ohhh so a non-black person is telling me I am no longer black because I support progressive politics. KHUFU KHUFU you seeing this? :lol:

You whine about white liberals all day, cry about liberal echo chambers, try to tone police people, cry about racist getting bullied, inflate your expertise and importance, is a known damn liar, and plays victim all the damn time when getting called out. If anyone is close to a Trump-loving bigot in here, it is you.
I think that you've got this handled..:lol::nerd::wow:

I knew she would be on this but still
unimpressed.png

As a Black Man I root for everyone Black except Delk who I root against and received my first ever NT warning because he hit da snitch button on me for telling it like it was. I don't respect him.

:lol:

https://www.boston.com/news/national-news/2021/01/24/jackson-reffitt-guy-reffitt-father-son-capitol-riot-fbi?s_campaign=bcom:socialflow:facebook&fbclid=IwAR3V2Pj7nhewttFsydVc3CGllNpd0aX2JFHPJ7rUs2SAvrF1rHijRme3ME8

Two days after the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, Jackson Reffitt’s father, Guy W. Reffitt, returned to the family’s home in Texas. He told his son that he had stormed the Capitol, according to an FBI affidavit.

Then his father leveled a threat: If Jackson, 18, reported him to the police, he would have no choice but to do his “duty” for his country and “do what he had to do.”

In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.”

I bet they still put him on house arrest though....

Not only did this man call RustyShackleford RustyShackleford demonic, a potential politician because of his humor/charisma/egotism and a culture vulture....he said this man's ethnicity went from African American to "Extremo Libo"
Hopefully, da looming 2030 census will have an "Extremo Libro" box for me to check, so I can feel better represented

Last edited:
Not only did this man call RustyShackleford RustyShackleford demonic, a potential politician because of his humor/charisma/egotism and a culture vulture....he said this man's ethnicity went from African American to "Extremo Libo"

As a Black man it pains me to say that I also root against Rusty and I agree with that poster's assessment. Rusty proves we ain't a monolith and perhaps an extreme lib scum check box on da looming census would be appropriate for him. I say this with kindness and with respect.

I don’t whine I quit my gov gig. If you was Asian, Mexican, or what ever I’d say the same thing.. Liberal and conservative ideas have pushed my people outta the whole cot damn west coast from the sf Bay Area, Inglewood Ca, NE Portland ore, .etc.
displaced us all. We all used to live in close proximity and used to function super tight close in the 80s90s. Then here comes the coffee shops, fusion foods, food trucks and up goes the rent. Religions tried to eliminate our practices and excommunicate some for not acknowledging. Displacement turns into culture loss. More single parent homes are popping up with friends and family which was NEVER the case.
im in this thread to seek knowledge for balance and why this America dream is messed up. I’ve lived through the regan/bush/Clinton/Obama/trump era and the rich are richer. Meth sent some insightful articles, you did at first but then here come the troopers tryna dp me. I ain’t going nowhere

In all seriousness, those are the guys who at 17 years old and in their 20s applied to college and graduate school, respectively, and checked off a minority box but upon arriving on campus, told everyone they were white |l

Back
Top Bottom