***Official Political Discussion Thread***

r7368b7n2ld61.jpg

Yeah ....

About that.

Who is he going to rule?

And ... hmmm ... I believe you'd have superpowers that would just take that **** away from him. Who's to stop them?

The fact that Mars has been discovered already would negate any claim from an individual that stepped on it first.
It's not about who they can rule there.

It's about what can be mined under the surface and brought back here.

Imagine crashing the earth gold market with martian gold, the same way Mansa Musa crashed the Egyptian gold market.

Fox News is at its crossroads. The satire news of oann and the likes have taken a percentage of their viewers. If they don’t match that level of satire they will lose more viewers. They have no choice but to go full on joke news. Fox News is proof the 1st amendment wasn’t written in any of this worlds’ context in mind

Yeah in the very least she should be suspended pending investigation. If it's nothing, then it's nothing and she gets her account back.

I mean the nudes of a 16 year old are on the internet

it’s something.. just to what degree of something

He’s shook

What a scumbag, but to be perfectly honest, if the reps had the presidency and the senate and they wanted to kill the filibuster, it probably would have been the same argument.

I think the entire process is BS.

Imagine hiring a CEO to do a job, but he has to ask permission for everything.

You win presidency, you do what you think is best, if it doesn't work, vote him out and let someone else take a stab.

Yang's team gotta start monitoring his social media use like he's Trump

So now he's admitted to:
Not living in the city
Never voting for Mayor, the position he's running for
Not knowing what a bodega is
Not rooting for the Knicks over *checks notes* Jeremy Lin of all people

This is all relatively minor **** but a lot of NYers will take it way too seriously :lol: Is no one on his team from the city? :lol:

So now he's admitted to:
Not living in the city
Never voting for Mayor, the position he's running for
Not knowing what a bodega is
Not rooting for the Knicks over *checks notes* Jeremy Lin of all people

This is all relatively minor **** but a lot of NYers will take it way too seriously :lol: Is no one on his team from the city? :lol:
Dude is out here looking nuts. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom