***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Are people really done with Biden after a month? What were these people expecting to happen??
I AM EXPECTING SLEEPY JOE TO RESIGN AND PROVIDE DONALD J. TRUMP, FIRST OF HIS NAME, GRAND DRAGON OF THE SOUTHLANDS, KING OF THE REPUBLIC, AND GOD EMPEROR OF THE US, HIS SECOND AND RIGHTFULLY OWNED TERM. Unless Biden does that, he's a FAILURE.

All my friends in NYC live in Greenpoint. I'm familiar with how things are over there.

Speaking of, Polish food is in the running for most depressing cuisine on the planet.

I grew up in Greenpoint since 93 and only moved out in 2017.
I will not let you talk down about Polish food sorry. Sure in terms of seasoning it’s sort of bland but that’s a results of what is available to us in the region. But the stews, soups, and cold cuts are all solid. I personally think Polish style pork cold cuts **** all over Italian cold cuts if you get some good home made stuff and not the commercial products. Plus our breads are phenomenal too if you hit up the right bakeries. Like Babka bakery in Maspeth which sells their breads in other stores too. I almost guarantee you went to bad spots and ordered bad foods if you think it’s depressing. Honestly, youneed to go to a friends house who’s grandma and mom is making some food for one of the big holidays like Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Easter.

a lot of ninjahood type dudes around the heights that still live with their mom talmbout low taxes, good economy and less crime under trump. 5 years ago they were saying all presidents are da same they dont do nothing for us
Imagine living in government housing and being against government housing. Imagine your life goal being the ability to buy a necklace

I grew up in Greenpoint since 93 and only moved out in 2017.
I will not let you talk down about Polish food sorry. Sure in terms of seasoning it’s sort of bland but that’s a results of what is available to us in the region. But the stews, soups, and cold cuts are all solid. I personally think Polish style pork cold cuts **** all over Italian cold cuts if you get some good home made stuff and not the commercial products. Plus our breads are phenomenal too if you hit up the right bakeries. Like Babka bakery in Maspeth which sells their breads in other stores too. I almost guarantee you went to bad spots and ordered bad foods if you think it’s depressing. Honestly, youneed to go to a friends house who’s grandma and mom is making some food for one of the big holidays like Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or Easter.

My friends have lived there for about 15 years. They know every spot. I tried, man. I really tried.

qfkinyyelfk61.png

Democrats won because people wanted them to pass their democrat stuff.

nobody is going to give a flying f if they nuke da filibuster.

they won’t get a second chance as you’ve seen here the Republican obstruction excuse isn’t going to fly. They won, act like it and get rid of it.

Last edited:
This dude man. Cannot stand him :smh:

hes going to dyckman not the bronx. to be fair most people that never go uptown (further than harlem) think the heights/dyckman is part of the bronx cause of the majority latino community. still mad they didn't include the heightz in the spider man game with a black/latino main character

To be fair he could be transferring but where is dude from? Thought he was actually from NYC.
I dunno what is funnier, the possibility Yang is confused on how to get to the Bronx, lying about knowing the subway system or...

Thinks Harlem is in the Bronx :lol:

I think the answer to M Mark Antony ’s question is important. I know it’s one probably the most connected and maybe best in the US but if you’re not from there, the NYC Subway system ain’t it.

Can confirm. The biggest Trumpanzee/openly anti-immigration person at my job is a Polish immigrant. :lol::smh:

the two biggest trump supports I know; one moved to Mexico with his husband, and the other is married to a lady from India who can’t get into the country. I just do not understand how either of them can support him.... let alone jerkoff to him.

Back
Top Bottom