***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is looking very DAPPER and I'm very happy to see he's found happiness after Tomi!

1614640993534.png

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is looking very DAPPER and I'm very happy to see he's found happiness after Tomi!

1614640993534.png
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to his IG, it is filled with buttery lulz. Mans is a country singer, selling merch, lawwwdddd. This fool delusional, but he finessin

Mans says he doesn't want to be considered black anymore...

Mans outchea doing the biscuit shuffle with white women to Morgan Wallen...

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to his IG, it is filled with buttery lulz. Mans is a country singer, selling merch, lawwwdddd.

I need osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh to check to see if he is part Nigerian because this is some elite-level scamming.

Mans says he doesn't want to be considered black anymore...

Mans outchea doing the biscuit shuffle with white women to Morgan Wallen...

a real life Clayton Bigsby.

BTW, I really wish the Dems would increase the individual mandate up above zero to kill the legal argument at the Supreme Court right now

Why play chicken with the Supreme Court like this

Right! Throw into reconciliation, not being covered incurs a one dollar penalty (it should be a penny but the IRS only deals in whole dollar amounts) and Texas' legal argument falls apart even in front of the most sympathetic court.

The majority of black counties usually have fewer places to vote per capita than whiter counties

So there are places where people have to wait 3, 5, 8, or even longer to vote.

The logic is is that the longer it takes to vote, the more people on the margin give up on it after a while A lot of people just give up after a few hours because they are hungry or tired

So voter rights activists would bring chairs, food, and drinks to give to people in line as a way to keep their spirits up so they won't leave.

So now Republicans want to ban them from doing this, so when they reduce polling stations in black neighborhoods, and the lines last hours, people will be more inclined to give up and go home.
Shoot, I’d give these lawmakers the middle finger and have a bbq while in line.

Back
Top Bottom