***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Any republicans in here or if you know any repubs that are against the bill send them my way. I will gladly accept that stimulus check they are so against. I’ll accept Venmo, cashapp, PayPal , quickpay, Apple Pay, or heck I’ll even accept western union. Don’t be shy, rise to the occasion.

why even bother tweeting out that clown's unofficial not president words? just let him fade into bolivian until the NY DA scoops him up
When you said Bolivian I got confused..... but then I realized hell yeah Trump is doing a **** ton of cocaine right now, faded as all ****.

Idk now to feel about this.... she didn’t want the role because she felt it was attached to her blackness.... and yet here we are........

I’m sure she’ll be better than Ben Carson but it is weird, no matter the President’s party, to appoint a black person as Sec of HUD unless their background is in or related to housing.

HUD helps way more white people with housing. If a cabinet Secretary is supposed to embody whom that department serves, the Sec of HUD would be a white guy who bundles and sells mortgages.

1615427997426.gif

Back
Top Bottom