***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't understand the richest people that ever existed either not just paying a great wage out the door or being anti union. Like how much extra per year will it cost them given they have the most money in the history of money?

i think it’s a power thing along with the money.

they want to be free to f people over with no repercussions. I’m union and I know guys to make more than me and guys who make less but you pay me what it says on my contract, no fighting or anything.

Funny that when a bunch of random internet dudes did this for GameStop it was immediately dealt with but when this idiot does the same thing it’s “tech savvy”.

“I’m on your side” yet does everything NOT on “our side”. Someone hit him with a robot test bus
For real just take him out and launch his body into orbit on one of his trash satellites he’s littering space with.

you wanna talk bad for the environment? Stop launching trash into space, I’d appreciate it if I didn’t see your satellites instead of stars.

he’s just tanking it so he can buy more.

Untitled.png

qSFqyvj.gif

Hyundai Kona here I come!

Georgia opted out of the federal unemployment as well today. I know that states are allowed to do so on an individual level, but is there anything Biden and the Dems can do to leverage against states who are opting out. If anything it should be a golden opportunity for the Dems to try to pick up votes in some of these states and slam the GOP. Especially the ones with governors up for re-election. Some of these states are red strongholds, but if they can use this to attack the GOP in ones which aren’t so strong it would be good to see.

I know states like Texas which are still in a High Unemployment Period (over 5%) and eligible for PEUC assistance, if they ended the pandemic programs, they would to pay half of the same benefits via State Extended Benefits. I know Mississippi did it anyway despite being over 5%, but they’re a much smaller state.

Georgia opted out of the federal unemployment as well today. I know that states are allowed to do so on an individual level, but is there anything Biden and the Dems can do to leverage against states who are opting out. If anything it should be a golden opportunity for the Dems to try to pick up votes in some of these states and slam the GOP. Especially the ones with governors up for re-election. Some of these states are red strongholds, but if they can use this to attack the GOP in ones which aren’t so strong it would be good to see.

I know states like Texas which are still in a High Unemployment Period (over 5%) and eligible for PEUC assistance, if they ended the pandemic programs, they would to pay half of the same benefits via State Extended Benefits. I know Mississippi did it anyway despite being over 5%, but they’re a much smaller state.
What is the benefit for the state to opt out of federal unemployment? Isn't that hurting their people more?

How long till he's a millionaire through GoFundMe now? I'm sure there's an army of mouth breathers ready to teach cancel culture a lesson or two.

Dude needs to use some of that money on a better haircut if it happens.

Tesla cars are definitely overrated. I always tell people, they are a phenomenal battery company and pretty good with solar panels. But when it comes to cars they are just average or below. I like that they are pushing the envelope but their quality is ****.

i just think he’s a clown. :lol: richest dude in the world and he’s anti labor.

anything he says about morals means nothing.

plus I’m actually mad he’s allowed to litter space, we ruined earth already. Next we’ll ruin space and have even more **** raining down on us like China had happen.

Really? Would a clown release this kind of EDM track?

The answer is yes

Back
Top Bottom