***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've noticed a lot of Canadians have become radicalized by the pandemic. Y'all might have a major problem in the future.

Had to unfollow this woman on IG once she started posting faux news clips and other propaganda about the "fake" virus.

that's def been happening but ultimately.

Canadians don't use politics as infotainment/personal identity the way Americans do.

We have Americans politics for that! :lol:

So there's ultimately a limit on how irrational Canadians can get about things.

Despite the fact that I would never use a pickup truck for its intended purpose

I would very much like to have a cybertruck.

Love the brutalist asthetic, love the attempt to actually do something interesting,

instead of the same old boring car design you constantly see.

Cars all look the same, respect Elon for trying to do something different.

Anybody buying a Tesla doesn’t give af about the environment. They just want a Tesla.

you can get a Prius for 10k if you don’t want to use gas.

my boy drives a lowered black on black Prius. :rofl: It’s sick he pays next to nothing for gas.

That's a good thing.

To really complete the switch from gas to electric you need people who don't care about the environment to buy them.

Making cars that are cool and people want for reasons outside of the environment seems like a good way of doing it.

Despite the fact that I would never use a pickup truck for its intended purpose

I would very much like to have a cybertruck.

Love the brutalist asthetic, love the attempt to actually do something interesting,

instead of the same old boring car design you constantly see.

Cars all look the same, respect Elon for trying to do something different.

You’d be a whole lot cooler restoring a square body chevy.

you could call it “upcycling” and that makes it eco friendly.

Screenshot_20210513-105418.png

Elon Musk: "This Satoshi Pack is quite nice"
I'm just now realizing he was wearing a "OCCUPY"
Shirt.
:rofl:
Please be one from Jay-Z collection when he was tryna ride that wave

That's a good thing.

To really complete the switch from gas to electric you need people who don't care about the environment to buy them.

Making cars that are cool and people want for reasons outside of the environment seems like a good way of doing it.

i’m not convinced it is better for the environment. If a Tesla only lasts 5-10 years it’a def not offsetting carbon emissions with shipping and mining and all that.

a Prius will never die, Tesla’s leak water in them from the factory.

What is the benefit for the state to opt out of federal unemployment? Isn't that hurting their people more?

no benefit at all. It’s just the gop gop’ing and trying to make Biden look bad in the process. And when it does hurt their people more they’ll blame Biden for the results of their own spiteful vindictive actions.

Would love to see the Dems redirect the federal funds these red states are denying and sent it to benefit places like liberal California instead.

Funny that when a bunch of random internet dudes did this for GameStop it was immediately dealt with

I’m curious as to what specifically you think was dealt with, who did the dealing, and how much time counts as immediately.

Because the SEC has been pretty clear that it doesn’t have a problem with people opining on WSB.

I suspect there are about 10 times as many regulators thinking about Archegos than about WSB and GameStop.

Is it just me or does public opinion on the Palestinian occupation seem to be different this time? As in less pro-Israel. Not sure how long it’ll last though.

i think it's a groundswell of people who can no longer tolerate the lies and public relations/marketing machine dominated by both israel and this very country working in unison to dissuade public opinion at a time when it's obvious who the real purveyors of terrorism are.

Back
Top Bottom