***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That swing in black women is surprising

Means little in the general scheme of things, but my girl's homegirls definitely gonna hear about it

They like making slick comments about brothas and voting GOP, welp...
giphy.gif

If it is true that there is anti-teacher backlash, I think it would be pretty foolish to just dismiss it as just racism.

don't underestimate how left wing the teaching profession has become.
and it's really easy for someone like Christopher Ruffo to pull up something crazy sounding

that some left wing school administrator wrote down and tar democrats with it.

plus add in additional resentment over school closures.

there's def an anti teacher sentiment brewing where I live.
I think the pandemic has made parents, especially women take a more jaundice view of school administrators.

When there is such a disparity between college educated white people vs those without a college educate

empowering stupid makes a whole lot of sense for 1 side

good thing a certain someone supposedly got a law degree

I would like to highlight this post again

Unintentionally one of the greatest post in this thread

Because since reading it whenever I think of Joe Manchin I picture him rocking da cuban link, wearing some timbs, and playing out to Dipset at his next presser.

Osh got me thinking Manchin finna write an Op-Ed ****ting on the Dems cultural politics and saying his tan is due to his native American heritage
1635959041912.png

"im concerned about da emasculation of da coal industry"

Can someone explain why Democrats can't just do the same thing or counter their map?

I haven't read enough on the topic, but whenever I hear about gerrymandering it's always R's taking seats away from Dems.

R's control more statehouses, so they have control over more maps.

also some big democratic states like california i believe have outsourced the line drawing to non partisan committees

the states that haven't like Illinois and Maryland I believe are pursing aggressive D favoured gerrymanders.

Can someone explain why Democrats can't just do the same thing or counter their map?

I haven't read enough on the topic, but whenever I hear about gerrymandering it's always R's taking seats away from Dems.
They bend over and take it and act as if one day the whole world will finally will become great people

Back
Top Bottom