***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wrong answers only :lol:

EBFF0EF4-CF5A-4226-9B44-90EFAA1D6A10.jpeg

Isn't this something the school president and the board should handle? Seems like an obvious overreach from the state AG.
No, hence why he was able to be replaced. Seems like a made up angle to me. As far as I read AG also replaced the attorney at George Mason, the most conservative college in the country.

"Voting doesn't matter"

Love the absurdity of this statement.

They are really going to condense the entirety of the Civil Rights movement into their favorite MLK quote :lol:

Teach your kids about Malcom X, not because of his early calls to use force in the face of oppression, but to demonstrate that the movement was complex in its ideologies and approaches. They're about to erase this man and the motivations behind the "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" from the narrative of the racial struggle in the US.

Get ready for more stories about Asians taking white kids' spot in college :lol:

Nothing in that suit about using legacy, donation history, or even family income in its decisions. So I think white kids will surprisingly keep representation..

Or, for that matter, census tract if a school were looking to ensure good geographic representation…

They're about to erase this man and the motivations behind the "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" from the narrative of the racial struggle in the US.

They can try… but will only succeed when people who know better stop participating in the narrative.

Pundits finna go brazy with BS takes

"Biden promised to bring civility back to the White House, but yesterday's outburst shows he is failing to do better than Trump"

Back
Top Bottom