***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think most reasonable people agree that measures should be put in place to prevent situations like Uvalde from ever happening again.The question is what legislative measures could have actually prevented it.

The “[w]hy does anyone need an AR-15” question misses the mark because Americans have a lot of things they don’t need.

Sorry but click bait headline. Dude jumped in a man made lake that's next to a dam for no reason. Trying to save someone who doesn't know how to swim without a life preserver is good way to get yourself killed too. Dude got nobody to blame but himself :smh:

Sorry but click bait headline. Dude jumped in a man made lake that's next to a dam for no reason. Trying to save someone who doesn't know how to swim without a life preserver is good way to get yourself killed too. Dude got nobody to blame but himself :smh:

The cops let someone they were questioning climb over a barrier and walk into a body of water. And when they saw someone drowning they took their sweet time and got upset at the person pointing out what was happening

Last edited:
I don’t live in Texas. Are you a fan of bots?
It's still the type of people you support.

If I have better things to do then to think about bots, I am sure the ag of a state that just had a mass murder does.
Surely you don't believe he's doing this because he actually cares do you?
It's clearly a pathetic attempt to appease trump and musk by weaponozing his state resources.

When they said Hammers… that was just 90’s slang for guns. They just are woefully behind on what the kids are saying these days

DF911078-F478-4A04-B146-8F69D59C2B87.gif

Once they find out what Glizzy means they’ll start trying to ban hotdogs.

Back
Top Bottom