***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No one cares anymore. After Trump you can get away with anything if you got an R by your name
Merrick Garland will probably call to apologize for anyone in the DOJ even thinking of going after you
True. the Republican criminals have gotten away with sedition charges. charges that would automatically get someone jailed immediately. instead, those stupid supporters landed up in jail while the masterminds behind it are still doing what? kept on committing crimes.

The Ohio House passed a resolution (House Resolution 194) late Wednesday night that urges the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom to add Canada to a religious freedom watch list.

Rep. Daniel Troy (D-Willowick) said Ohio has no business trying to tell Canada how to run its country.

“Before we start the War of 1812 here again with our Canadian neighbors (laughter in chamber), I just want to remind everybody that they’ve been a strong and loyal N.A.T.O. member. They are one of our strongest allies.”

Canada is also a strong trading partner with Ohio. Canada is the top destination for Ohio businesses that export, taking in about 40 percent of all of Ohio's exports. More than $20 billion worth of Ohio goods and services are exported to Canada each year.

:lol: :lol: get yo grandstanding selves outta here

I like the way he's thinking - but the main problem I can see with that is that if they know it's coming AR-15 sales will go through the roof - and then no-one will buy one again, but there will be thousands out there and a booming second hand market.

I like the way he's thinking - but the main problem I can see with that is that if they know it's coming AR-15 sales will go through the roof - and then no-one will buy one again, but there will be thousands out there and a booming second hand market.
Need to rip the Bandaid off at some point. Sadly, I don’t think something as sensical as this would get passed anyways.

Just reminded how terrible of an idea it is voting for people who don't have your interest in mind because you think things will get done in your favor. Especially without a significant bag behind it.

Back
Top Bottom