***Official Political Discussion Thread***

From the guy who “only bought a hat”, belittling “44% of republicans say mass shootings are something we have to accept” after 19 kids get murdered

From the guy who “only bought a hat”, belittling “44% of republicans say mass shootings are something we have to accept” after 19 kids get murdered

I've bee saying it for a while. They do not care about the lives of children. I want the GOP to just say it clear as day

"We care about money more than your kids, if they die we do not care unless it's from an abortion."

I've bee saying it for a while. They do not care about the lives of children. I want the GOP to just say it clear as day

"We care about money more than your kids, if they die we do not care unless it's from an abortion."

1654617752927.gif

From your own numbers, this isn’t even the majority view of republicans and it certainly isn’t the majority view of Americans.

very proud of my boy Kyle Rittenhouse for turning down the Texas A&M offer (they claim they never accepted him, but I know they are lying).

The Decision is now between full ride at Harvard or work for Uncle Bob at the local bar and grill. Which would you choose?
And after turning down Arizona State as well (those well-known libs of ASU also claim he was never accepted, tho we know they're trying to save face after being rejected).

Hopefully our hero Kyle accepts his role as student-professor at Prager University like all true patriots would choose 8)

From your own numbers, this isn’t even the majority view of republicans and it certainly isn’t the majority view of Americans.
Do you find it disconcerting that we're 7% away from it being the majority view of Republicans?

Majority or not, I'd hope that over 40% of a political party in a two-party system throwing their hands up and saying "welp, it is what it is!" on an issue like this would be alarming regardless of party alignment.

Do you find it disconcerting that we're 7% away from it being the majority view of Republicans?

Majority or not, I'd hope that over 40% of a political party in a two-party system throwing their hands up and saying "welp, it is what it is!" on an issue like this would be alarming regardless of party alignment.
it is concerning and it shows the greater divide. it is even more concerning considering partisanship or cultism/radicalism takes precendence over patriotism and righteousness.

I find it disconcerting that someone would go into a school and murder children. I understand the frustration with trying to find a solution to a problem that goes to the hearts and minds of the perpetrators.

I think the “it is what it is” is from a place of perceived hopelessness. I find it sad that they feel that way.

I find it disconcerting that someone would go into a school and murder children. I understand the frustration with trying to find a solution to a problem that goes to the hearts and minds of the perpetrators.

I think the “it is what it is” is from a place of perceived hopelessness. I find it sad that they feel that way.
It's practically an attitude of indifference. Nt caring about others but oneself.

They put microchips in their artisanal meats and cheeses.
When brie and chevre are that good and that cheap, there has to be a catch. Tres leches cake that is frozen solid then defrosted isn't supposed to be that good, I knew that Bill Gates and George Soros were up to something.

Affluent tech bros and trust fund kids saw human beings obliged to sleep on the streets and eat garbage and they decided that the state and society was not being mean enough to them.

Some of the richest people in the history of humanity had to simply see poverty, and yes the chaos and ugliness that is associated with experiencing material deprivation, for brief moments in their otherwise charmed lives and they decided to unleash state sanctioned brutality and humiliation on people who have nothing.

As economic and ecological crises deepen, more and more people will be obliged to sleep outside, scrounge for food, and some will be forced to relieve themselves outside of a plush commode. We see the violence that awaits them.

Solidarity and revolution are what we need to avoid these economic and ecological crises and if we are to ever have material security and dignity for all people, we must remove the social class that answers despair with punishment.

Back
Top Bottom