***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thanks to the liberal agenda I hear plenty of women pilots on da radio and know a few who work in tower

From last year's SOTU:

20230208_094048.jpg

Some of the folks who complain don't care until every 4 years either, otherwise they would stay engaged. Especially not Chuck who once this cycle is over is going right back to right wing talking points as well.

People are voting “uncommitted” and Chuck over here with his nonsense while the other side is pushing for the extinction of Palestine and actively gutting civil rights and voting rights.

This guy went off the taxiway at my job last year. He said because he’s Mexican he can’t taxi in the snow. :lol: I’m dead serious

Going off the taxiway is whatever, wheels and doors flying off is crazy and shouldn’t be happening.
IMG_0289.jpeg

The whole system is a joke. I was in tower one day talking to them, they have 5 scheduled shifts, rotating times and one on call shift. One guy has been called in for his 6th day 2 years straight weekly.

They all seem miserable and only do it because they can retire at 55. None of it is sustainable.

This guy went off the taxiway at my job last year. He said because he’s Mexican he can’t taxi in the snow. :lol: I’m dead serious

Going off the taxiway is whatever, wheels and doors flying off is crazy and shouldn’t be happening.
IMG_0289.jpeg

Wheel issues happen way more often than you’d think. Delta had this very same thing happen down in ATL two (?) months or so ago. This one is just noteworthier than the others since they got it in 4k :lol:

In my opinion, the competition with the big 4 (American, delta, southwest, and United) they aren’t cutting margins or safety just to cut corners. If something catastrophic were to happen at one of those, that would be a massive blow the company as a whole.

Boeing on the other hand… they need to get their **** together. How the door plug could be on the airplane without the bolts being installed is really unbelievable. I’m not to familiar with their assembly line process, but I’d think on something critical like that I feel like it has to go through 2 or 3 signoffs alone just to ensure the bolts are properly installed and torqued to the correct lbf.

I think United is going to cancel their massive max10 order.

United had a max 8 land in EWR last month where the pilots couldn’t use the rudders (they were locked out). If you want to read about it, here is the ntsb report:

Wheel issues happen way more often than you’d think. Delta had this very same thing happen down in ATL two (?) months or so ago. This one is just noteworthier than the others since they got it in 4k :lol:

In my opinion, the competition with the big 4 (American, delta, southwest, and United) they aren’t cutting margins or safety just to cut corners. If something catastrophic were to happen at one of those, that would be a massive blow the company as a whole.

Boeing on the other hand… they need to get their **** together. How the door plug could be on the airplane without the bolts being installed is really unbelievable. I’m not to familiar with their assembly line process, but I’d think on something critical like that I feel like it has to go through 2 or 3 signoffs alone just to ensure the bolts are properly installed and torqued to the correct lbf.

I think United is going to cancel their massive max10 order.

United had a max 8 land in EWR last month where the pilots couldn’t use the rudders (they were locked out). If you want to read about it, here is the ntsb report:

Cutting corners is exactly how those faults happened.

Boeing let some of the quality inspectors go because they were finding too many faults and slowing things down - so now someone less experienced can just verify that they’ve done the work without the separate inspection.

Back
Top Bottom